My toy/ pos DD

Dad said he want his driveway clear. So i must sell my cars!!! any how, im selling my POS DD and my old Ford power Ranchero that i was planning to do some customs on.

First car, Pos Neon. Year:1998 Mileage: 101,xxx

This car has a transmission slip. Its two colors and it will need new motor mounts. The slip occurs when you go rough on her on take off. This car is drive able. I still do my deliveries in her until i get a new job or sell first. Other than that it is perfectly fine. Good gas mileage, good for POS daily. Good for annoying girlfriend or new driver family member who keeps begging for a car. :dunno: Interior is clean and near mint, need a vacuum but ill do it if someone is interested. Cloth seats, CD player, heat is hot, but A/c needs recharge. Haven't recharged it cause it hasn't hit 90 yet. Has hail damage and some scratches. ASKING $700.00. If someone offers me something remotely better than a junkyard its theirs.

More pictures if really interested.
0612091202-00.jpg

Last car, Ranchero.:ford: Year: 1977 Mileage:55,xxx
V6, original miles, original paint, original interior (except for aftermarket speakers and head unit, but the originals are still there!), original tires/spare (don't know if that's good or bad :dunno:). This car used to get undercoated but i got lazy and now the frame is starting to rust. Has rust starting up on body too and a few bad spots in the bed. Vynal (spch) top. I wanted to make this a custom low rider truck but i don't have funding cause i don't work at Jewelz. Runs, drive able. Would be nice for restoration since almost 99% is still original. Few hubcaps missing and a chrome wheel weld trim. The oil refill plug is missing, so if you drive it home you will wanna keep an eye on the oil. ASKING $3500.

Again, more pictures if interested.
0612091306-00.jpg

Figure ill post it up here before i put on ebay/craigslist.

Thanks for looking!:picard:

Thread Info