***SOLD*** WINTER CAR! 95 S10 4cyl/auto 20mpg+ $1500obo

***SOLD***

Just entertaining an idea my wife proposed to me...

Anyone interested in a 1995 Chevy S10 4cyl with 140k on the clock?

PROS:
  • The thing runs like a top
  • starts on the coldest and hottest of days
  • AC will shrink your balls up into your neck (yes thats a GOOD thing)
  • JVC MP3 stereo and Infinity speakers in the doors
  • No rust on the body
  • The bed is hercu-lined (sp?)
  • I put a full tune up and a valve cover gasket in it since owning it now since last summer.

CONS:
  • Leaks some oil, but so what. I generally have to put in 1qt/3000.
  • Drivers door and drivers front of the bed is dented a bit... someone backed into it before I bought it.
  • It gets 20 MILES PER GALLON!!!! :D

If you don't have something to add to this listing, please don't post.

Thanks,
-Eagle

PRICE REDUCED! $1500 OBO!

s10.jpg

Last edited:

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Honestly, I don't want to sell the thing. Its been a great lil truck for me. The auto is even a good thing IMO, I can drive and talk on the phone, stuff a burger in my mouth AND drive still no problem. :D

i just love manual s10's they are a blast to drive, they get better gas mileage and such, that and s10's in general run forever

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

That's right!

How does this handle in the snow? lol

It's not bad. The tires on it now have one season left in them, if I keep it through the winter I'll probably slap new rubber on it. I've never put any weight in the rear in the winter months, its fairly easy to adapt the skinny pedal to conditions as the motor is no torque beast.

that auto trans is such a slushbox... it it was a proper 5 speed i would want that beast!

The "slushbox" as you call it is great though. I love being able to drive this thing down the road, no hands on the wheel, eating a burger, one hand out the window in the air, just chillin. It's a simple thing to drive it. That's 1/2 of what makes it a great little truck. Reliable, simple, easy.

Thread Info