Smurf blue miata (1990) FS - options available too including hardtop!

so last year i got this wonderful blue miata after searching for years for one just right... then I lost my job less than a month later.... I've been in turmoil over what to do and decided to try to sell it now that summer is here..

It has 102,180 miles, has been garaged its whole life, never seen winter, no rust... has hardtop, brand new softtop.... and some nice mods like koyo all aluminum radiator, quick release momo steering wheel, stainless steel brake lines, slotted drilled rotors, blueprinted hubs, borla exhaust w/straightpipe, carbon fiber sills and carbon fiber radio delete (A/C has been removed). I am probably forgetting a few mods as well since I'm not looking at the car right now.

The original idea was to turn this car into a 2nd spec miata for us but then the job loss happened :(

The sale options are as follows:

Take it as is with all the options/mods for $6500

Take it without the nice koyo radiator and just a crappy stock one and the price is $6100

Take it with the koyo radiator but without the hardtop and the price is $5500 (without hardtop and without koyo radiator means $5100 -- and you can do the math from here)

...and other options include without the borla exhaust and without the nice quick release steering wheel ($350 less without exhaust and/or$350 less without the nice steering wheel setup and NO I AM NOT PARTING OUT THE CAR UNLESS I HAVE CASH IN HAND FROM A SURE BUYER SO DON'T ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

CASH ONLY

NO TRADES

NO CASHIERS CHECKS.

I'll have to get some pictures to post back soon. I have it stored in a friends garage right now so I can't get to it right away.

quick pic I found (it now has an Illinois title in my name but no valid plates as an FYI):

smurf003.jpg

so if someone really wants the car without the hardtop, without the koyo, without the exhaust and without the momo quick release steering wheel (for example) the price goes down to $4400 !!!

Photos taken yesterday:

DSCF8621.jpg

DSCF8622.jpg

DSCF8623.jpg

DSCF8626.jpg

Thread Info

• chris101
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list