FS/FT: 95 240SX SE auto good daily

FS/FT: 95 240SX SE - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Name: Sebastian
Payment: CASH $$
Shipping: HELL NO!

SOLD SOLD SOLD
l_85d1a9ed65344c9b8b2f1d8a6f454983.jpg

The car itself is a 1995 240SX SE model with 212,000 miles on the body, but has a lower mileage healthy and strong KA24DE motor and automatic trans. Usual SE goodies are:

- ABS
- VLSD - viscous limited slip differential - as opposed to an open differential in base models
- 5 lug hubs
- Power sunroof - only goes up doesn't open
- CD player
- Power windows/doors
- Power antenna
- Original SE alloy wheels

The good:

The car has factory Impact Green paint which is pretty rare and quit interesting as it is a different color depending on when you view it and what angle. Interior is green with black trim around the radio. The entire car is unmolested and has never been modified.

- Strong running Engine
- Strong automatic trans - good for daily driving
- Clean interior
- Everything on the car works
- Has a catback exhaust
- Tires have lots of life left
- Brand new battery
- New Brakes front and rear ( rotors and pads )
- Almost new TEIN basic coilovers ($900 new)

The Bad

- Driver side fender is dented and will need to be fixed
- Car has some usual midwest rust, nothing beyond repair but visible
- Body has signs of wear ( some chips, dents etc ) - after all the car is 14 years old!
- Trunk is missing some trim
- Radio antenna makes noise when lowering - its motorized so it may die out
- Driver window makes noise when going up
- Its an older car, so its not NEW!

I am not in a hurry to get rid of the car as it may become my new daily driver. However if the right buyer or trade come along I will consider getting rid of it. The car can be driven as is with the shocks/brakes replaced. On the other hand the car is a perfect candidate for an engine swap / turbocharging of the original KA and being turned into a fun track/drift car.

With this being said my asking price is $2,800 OBO - I would consider trading it for something of similar value such as a 600cc motorcycle, or running SR20 w/ trans, or LS1 w/T56 or something similar. Let me what kind of things you would be willing to trade.

CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL: [email protected] to get my phone number or arrange a meetup.

Thanks

l_19bc74f5c5174dfa883a13fe73c94c20.jpg

l_088efc76a81340e5af68ec8eceeb97b7.jpg

l_fdf6e33caa7a4a93ae6e1df3c4943eef.jpg

l_730b901a606e489fbd1b9a0e40401316.jpg

l_dacde6e860b64a0ba28d891fa962c601.jpg

l_343cc8b16d174fe389c3407254489f2f.jpg

l_0272bf5a22304135b23feaff5288ac63.jpg

Last edited:

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
Its an easy swap... same thing almost as a clutch job. Also pointless if you plan to do an engine swap since most engines will come with a manual trans so might as well do that instead of putting a manual onto the KA. You can do it for aorund $300 if you shop around.

yeah, but its a PITA and there are all the little pieces that nickle and dime you and the time involved (been there done that)....

You should spend the $300, put in the manual tranny and raise the price $1k and it would sell so fast with the 5speed IMHO

anyway, gluck on the sale

I've always wanted a 5speed 95 240sx and some day will have one (but probably not for many more years to come and most likely I will get one from a rust free state when I have the funds and space available!)

boostin240

Mar 16, 2008
yeah, but its a PITA and there are all the little pieces that nickle and dime you and the time involved (been there done that)....

You should spend the $300, put in the manual tranny and raise the price $1k and it would sell so fast with the 5speed IMHO

anyway, gluck on the sale

I've always wanted a 5speed 95 240sx and some day will have one (but probably not for many more years to come and most likely I will get one from a rust free state when I have the funds and space available!)

I would, even had the parts in my garage before I sold them. Only problem is that I have 4 240sxs counting this one. That means if I spend money on this one, my other 95 turbo 240 and my daily driven S13 are gonna get neglected. They are my main concerns. The daily gets me to work while my 95 is what started it all and is actually worth modifying. If I do a 5spd swap on this I might as well keep it and daily drive it instead of the S13.

I dunno... id like to sell / trade it to have more space and pay off some bills.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Auto or stick? Doesnt really matter but good to know, which version?

Hmm tempting... I love those things.

its a 94 civic coupe - 5spd - stock w/ lowering springs and 17" mesh wheels and projectors w/ burnt out halos. has a/c, CD player, and manual windows - usual honda rust plus the front fender is shot (rusted - have new replacment) and hood is dented (can get new replacment)....gets 45mpg if you drive it right

Thread Info