3800 parts Tuner, throttle body, injectors, downpipe, pem, slicks for sale!

well i got alot of stuff that i need to sell seeing how i found something else i want. :noes:

first off i have a DHP for sale, its an old style one, but have everything for it. 225+shipping-SOLD

99+ ported throttle body ported by DOHCZ34, it also has a maf from matt so it would be GREAT for the higher hp guys so you have more maf room. comes with all sensors and was working great when i took it off the car, the sensors have about 75k on them, the maf was modded for 1700 miles of that. 175+shipping

6 79lb high impedance injectors, use for 50 miles, yes thats right 50 miles!! would work very good for a high hp guy going to E85. 325+shipping

custom made catch can painted black, comes with oil cap, hoses, and breather. 50+shipping

weld in catless 3 inch downpipe. 90+shipping

front pem only 20+shipping

L26 uim and lim with throttle body and maf, injector holes are filled in, perfect for a turbo guy. 150+shipping

lastly i have a pair of hoosier QTPs mounted and balance on a pair of cross lace stock 16 inch rims, they still have 7/32 left on them, pulled alot of mid 1.8X on my turbo build, one high 1.7X and low 1.9X on my current 3.5 supercharged set up. asking 250 picked up. i really dont wanna ship them-SOLD

can get pics if you want them, just ask, but leave one here or send me a pm! thanks

jeff

Last edited:

Thread Info