FS: 95 Honda Accord EX (4door) manual $1500

I have for sale my 1995 Honda Accord EX. It is a four door sedan. The exterior color is black with and interior grey. Has 150,000 miles. This vehicle was maintained VERY VERY WELL. He have ALL receipts for service done on car since it was purchased from previous owner. The car has a 5spd manual transmission. All in all the car is mechanically sound. Newer tires. Clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder & clutch changed in 2005. On the passenger rear qtr panel you have some of the typical Honda rust. Car has some side scuff marks also. The car will need a muffler. We have the old one that was knocked off but it needs to be reinstalled. The driver side door lock doesnt work but you may unlock from passenger side. It has all power options and comes with a pioneer car stereo installed. Makes an amazing daily driver. This is the kind of car that will make you sit back and be able to relax. It also gets up to speed very nicely. Most miles were from highway when worked near Joliet. Interior is in good condition. If you have any other questions please ask. Gets near 30mpg I believe. Will entertain reasonable offers. Serious inquires only 773-909-1210

0607091008.jpg

0607091009.jpg

Thread Info