turbo parts for honda d series

T3/T4 Turbo 57 trim .50 A/R cold .63 A/R hot- 300.00 BRAND NEW

Tial 38mm wastegate - 180.00 BRAND NEW

JDM FMIC (came off turbo Integra) - 120.00

Greddy Type RS bov BRAND NEW (dont have a pic of it but this is the exact one i have.) - 180.00

90 degree 2.5 to 2.25 reducer coupler for turbo and oil lines and fittings - 130.00

XO2 d16 Turbo manifold (again no pic but exact same as i have) - 110.00

all prices are OBO. i need to sell because i am moving into a new place and need money for rent and utilities. i have all of the parts ive shown and some more but i have to look through my garage. the bov and turbo mani are the exact ones i have just had to get a pic from another website because my cameras memory was full and batteries died. if anyone is interested on the whole kit i can work that out. i dont really have internet where im at now so just give me a call or text 630-770-2935. i need to sell this stuff asap so offers are welcome but please no low balling since most of this stuff is brand new and only used to mock up. thanks

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I REALLY don't mean to be an ass, but I have sold ALOT of turbo parts, and honda parts/cars...

The IC will fetch $50-60 ($70 shipped brand new on Ebay, 'JDM' ones)
The turbo will fetch maybe $125 (Brand new ones on ebay go for $150)
Manifold will fetch $55-60
The oil line and bend coupler are worth maybe $40 (Stealthmode sells the full feed and drain kit for a T3/T4 for $60 shipped)

www.homemadeturbo.com is THE place for ebay/used turbo parts, hit up the "Want to buy" section, and you may have some luck.

the Tial isn't a bad deal, but the Greddy's sell brand new for $180 from shops/online stores. (I know yours is brand new, but its just hard to get what a retailer sells them for privately)

Just giving you input, like I said www.homemadeturbo.com if you want to unload it quickly for the prices I mentioned above.

Thread Info