Cobalt SS Part out of Hahn Racecraft Race parts

Well I am parting out my car. There is a ton of stuff including a Full Hahn Racecraft GT35R Turbo kit for a SS/Sc. And a lot of built motor parts too!

Parts for sale are all pretty firm so don’t try and low ball me please. If you have ?s please keep this to PM I want this thread on topic please.

For the good stuff… The parts: *(Will add more as I remember)*

1) Hahn Racecraft Level X Turbo kit. THIS WEEK ONLY $5000 SHIPPED
Included in kit:
Hahn Racecraft Turbo manifold
Garrett GT3582R BIG TURBO
Custom Turbo exhaust outlet, and CATLESS Downpipe
Hahn Racecraft Street-race Intake Manifold WITH PORTFUELER
Hahn Racecraft HUGE Front-Mount Intercooler
TiaL 38mm BOV
Portfueler module box
Turbo to Intercooler piping, Intercooler to Intake Mani piping, and Turbo Intake piping (Powdercoated Blue)
All oil feed and return lines
I MAY be able throw in the alternator that is fixed for the blower pulley delete, the new serpentine belt, as well as a tapped oil pan for the oil return off the turbo.

2) Stage 2+1 Ported/Polished Race Head with JBP Stage 2 Camshafts THIS WEEK ONLY $1600
**NOTE This head needs $300 in repair work to fix 4th cylinder combustion chamber side. Needs 4th cylinder chamber welded and smoothed out and new valve seals**
Full Race Port and Polish
Glass Bead
Knife Edged Intake Runners
Port Matched Intake
Port Matched Exhaust
JBP LSJ High-Po Valve Springs
Viton Valve seals
JBP 3 Angle Valve Job
JBP Stainless Steel Valves
JBP Titanium Retainers
JBP Titanium Locks
UPGRADED Bronze Valve Guides
Resurfaced Mating Surface

2) ARP 1/2" Headstuds- $120 shipped!

3) JBP 4340 Cross Beam Rods- $550 SHIPPED
Oil drilled holes for piston pin, bronze bushed for full floating capability

4) GM Neutral Balance Shafts- $275 SHIPPED

5) Stock Block out of 05 Cobalt SS 13k miles- PERFECT! $400 LOCAL PICK UP!**SOLD**

6) Corbeau CR1 Racing seats & 5-Point Harnesses $800 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY or $500 + leather stock seats LOCAL PICKUP! (Come with Cobalt Brackets)

7) GREDDY Profec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller- $300 +shipping

8) Enkei Evo 5 Bronze 17X7 wheels Front 245/45/17 Nitto 555R Drag Radials and Rear 245/45/17 Nitto NT01 Tires $1000 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! 3k miles! Plenty of tread left

9) SSBC Cobalt SS FRONT BIG BRAKE KIT! USED but plenty of pad and rotor left! Calipers Powdercoated RED! $700 SHIPPED!

10) DC Sports Strut Bar- $100 PICKED UP

11) BWoody Lower Rear Sway Bar- $100 PICKED UP

12) BWoody Sway Bar End Links! Powdercoated Blue! $100 Picked up

13) Hahn Racecraft 3" Cat-back $400 PICKED UP

Ill add more later!

Last edited:
Well I am looking for a P&P Head and AM local.. but i dont want the cams

Not interested in seperating. The Head needs $300 in work to fix it since the motor blew. Just got back from picking it up. The 4th cylinder combustion chamber side of the head needs to be welded up and smoothed out. Valve train is fine including valves and guides. Im looking for $1600 for head/cams

Since the car is being parted out, do you mind posting up what this combo let you run at the track? Sounds like it was a fucking badass car.

To tell you the truth and make a long story short, had the motor built and had the turbo kit put on. Drove it around for 1500 miles for break in (no boost) and brought it up to be tuned. We made 440WHP at 18psi with 0 degrees timing and a really conservative yet rich air/fuel. We were planning on doing C16 with 35psi later on. We were doing a 440+ pull and a sleeve gave out.

I had bought a block from a guy in Indiana who claimed to have Darton sleeves put in the block. These sleeves were being used in the Drag Cobalts making 1400whp so I jumped on it. Went out and picked it up. Brought it over to my engine builder and had a complete race motor/race head back in a week.

Well when the sleeve blew we were all confused so we tore the motor apart and figures there were just stock sleeves in the block. Well those sleeves are only rated at 550 Engine HP. So it was right to go out when it did.

Now Im just done sinking money into a FWD Cobalt and I am gunna get something AWD or RWD. I just bought a bike so Im sure I can have plenty of fun on that while around.

The only time I had it to the track was recently in October. I was on a completely stock engine with the full GT35R Turbo kit on. I had a horrible boost cut in 3rd gear every run cause we had some tuning issues with this car on the stock motor. I ran consistently a 13.7-13.8 at 116+mph even with the boost cut in 3rd. That was on a very soft launch- 2.4-2.6 60's, just on a 245 Nitto Drag Radial and stocker axles.

The car has a 2-step studder box, and no-lift shift box, which sadly I didnt get to use in fear of snapping an axle on the launch.

Hope that clears it up for some people

Thread Info