1987 Buick Regal T - WE4

1 of 1547 made.

im not going to give specifics out to just anyone.
the car is still stock block, stock head, overdrive trans with a/c.
car is full weight, but one of the lightest produced.

everything is fresh, less than 50k miles on the body.
i have all repecits of build totaling well over $30k.

this car WORKS on the street. low 1.4 60s all day..

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

serious interest only please. i do not HAVE to sell this... i have no problem hangin on to this gem.
$24k obo/ m6 ls1 + cash?

-Jeff

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
1 of 1547 made.

im not going to give specifics out to just anyone.

-Jeff

but the quoted comment above sounds pretty shady, and also pretty prude if you ask me.........if you can't tell some secret mods, or give the whole story you shouldnt list it on a public selling block

this is one sweet car no doubt.....and im not in the market for one, so ill GTFO lol with a free bump....

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
but the quoted comment above sounds pretty shady, and also pretty prude if you ask me.........if you can't tell some secret mods, or give the whole story you shouldnt list it on a public selling block

this is one sweet car no doubt.....and im not in the market for one, so ill GTFO lol with a free bump....
people without money, and the interest dont need to know.

i raced this car at grudge events and on the street. and i or the new owner dont need the times getting out or mods.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008

you sound like a moron.

beautiful car...it has a good reputation.

Thread Info