FT, 1995 Chevy 1500

Me and Kimmi are moving again in the near future, After the move, we will be looking to get something smaller for her. She would really like a NA GP GT sedan, an import, or a Convertible of some kind.

Truck is ECSB Silverado. Sunroof, 95% tread life tires, Posi rear end, 350 motor. 230,XXX miles (Freeway miles), Transmission is flawless, Alternator is brand new, Starts every time without fail and gets us where we need to go. We still tow with it fairly frequently (Has new brake rotors, calipers, pads, bearings in the front end, and has wiring in the bed, and at the tail for the hitch) and it tows great still. It could use a few small things, but nothing that stops it from driving anywhere, anytime, anyplace. Don't have pics right now, they are on the site somewhere. Its green (the forest/emerald green, not that weird teal color), has tan interior, has some assorted dents and some lower cab corner rust, but not bad for the mileage/year/and what it was used for.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
how much you looking for it?

Cash wise, they seem to sell between $2500-3500 depending upon a slew of things.

This one is optioned out rather aggressively (extended cab, A/C, Power everything except seats, the 'big' V-8, Posi rear end, Tow package, wiring in bed, rails for 5th wheel, etc, etc), but has the typical cab corner rust, and has assorted dents on it from use.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
what is the big dent in the side from?

The 2 'big' dents the truck has, is a pretty small one on the cab from my foot that can be popped with a plunger easily *no paint damage*

The other one is where a car backed into it where the gas filler door is. No paint damage, and the gas door still closes flush, and nothing leaks, its almost bizarre IMO, I've been told it should be fairly easy to repair because of the location *You can . those are the only 2 to really make note of, the rest are just nick-nacks.

Thread Info