L67 parts FS. Cheap as hell

I have these parts just sitting in my storage. $50 takes everything. Even the rims if you want.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
ironically today i just tore apart my garage and found a SHIT ton of L67 parts... blower casing, rotors, snout.. pullies.. grilles, alternator, tensioner with coolant passages, 2 sets of rockers, 2 sets of pushrods, pedistals, 2 new valve cover gaskets, 1 new ex man gasket, w l67 heads with rockers, my old SnM motor mounts (which i will be selling shortly)

amazing what you find 3 years later.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
ironically today i just tore apart my garage and found a SHIT ton of L67 parts... blower casing, rotors, snout.. pullies.. grilles, alternator, tensioner with coolant passages, 2 sets of rockers, 2 sets of pushrods, pedistals, 2 new valve cover gaskets, 1 new ex man gasket, w l67 heads with rockers, my old SnM motor mounts (which i will be selling shortly)

amazing what you find 3 years later.

grilles eh? :pedobear:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
17s? and is that a gtp radiator? two of my tires are pretty close to done. and I wouldn't mind replacing my tiny gt radiator. I wouldn't need everything so if somebody needs something they can grab it. Otherwise I wouldn't mind grabbing everything :noes:

Yes, the rims are 17X7. I forget what the offset is. They are also 114.3X5 which works just fine.

Yes, that is a GTP radiator as well. Take everything. You can resell or play around with the parts as well. I just need it gone. The blower case would need some heavy machining to bring back to life, the rotors are fubar.

Thread Info