97 Pontiac GTP-----Make offer

I just found out from the mechanic that the oil pump went bad on the NEW motor and the engine is now locked up and useless to me. For some that dont know, I originally bought the car as a roller and put a new motor in it, now this happened.
The body has 150k and the motor has just under 40k on it.

Some of what the car has is:

*Transmission - Built by C-YA Racing
3.29 Gears
Single Chain Conversion
2800 Stall Tourqe Converter
High Impact Raybestos Clutches
C-YA Limited Slip Differential
Thrasher Shift Kit
new imput shaft
* Dynomax Ultraflo Mufflers
* KYB Struts
* GMPP Lowering Springs
* GMPP Front Sway Bar
* GMPP Rear Sway Bar
* MPD F1 Hood
* MPD F1 Spoiler has a crack along the seam
* GM Roof Rails
* Street Scene Aluminum Grills
* Chin Spoiler Front Air Dam
* Clear corner
* HIDs
* 02 3 spoke GTP wheels instead of the chrome 5 star in the pictures

These are the pictures I have from when I first bought the car in October. Since then, the bumper/lights have been put back on and has been cleaned up. Ill have to get updated pictures since the car is currently at the mechanics.
Tow2-1.jpg

Grill.jpg

Back.jpg

Car.jpg

$Make Offer$

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
hey, guys. not sure if youve seen the other thread i have under 3800 discussion, but it might not be seized, it might be hydro locked so im going to see if i can repair it.

Not to be a downer, but after reading the other thread, chances are if it hydrolocked with ticking, bearings are toast also :(.

Ima have a tow dolly today and tomorrow PM me where your car is at, maybe I can help you tow it cheaply?

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Not to be a downer, but after reading the other thread, chances are if it hydrolocked with ticking, bearings are toast also :(.

Ima have a tow dolly today and tomorrow PM me where your car is at, maybe I can help you tow it cheaply?

thanks for the offer, but it was only 1.5 away from my house. we got some chains and i pulled it with a mazda protege:durka: i wanted to save $50

Thread Info