Spring Cleaning For Sale Thread (Grand Prix Parts)

Due to a change in my financial status and change in build plans the following items are for sale. Some parts I never used and will never need, others I bought and havnt used yet and looking to get rid of them.

I am willing to ship and or meet up.

I am giving TCG 1st dibs, after a few days here I will post over on CGP

Pics in photobucket link below

(Additional items to be possibly added soon)

U-Bend Delete (Never Used) - Sold

Shorty TOG DP (Never Used) - Sold

180* Thermostat 30k miles - 5 shipped

Stock Thermostat 60k miles - 5 shipped

Autometer Carbon Fiber Face Narrowband Gauge - 30 Shipped
(This gauge was placed in my car for shows but never wired up to it)

PRICES LOWERED BELOW!!!

LS1 TB & Gen III Adapter w/ 85mm maf and tac wire 210 shipped

Home Ported Gen III S/C case, inlet is just shy of 75mm and H-bar is removed. The case has slight gouges in it from previous owner.
(Needs new bearings since they werent covered while being ported)
120 shipped

Gen III Snout with a thrasher 3.25 MPS pulley and vented nose plug
Possible Magnuson Nose?? Sold

Fractured/Damaged SD RamAir Hood w/ Heat Extractors. This was damaged over a yr and a half ago. Painted Dark Sahpirre Metallic. Sold As is. If your good with body work especially with fiberglass, this is a steal.

HOOD SOLD

EDIT:
Link to pics: http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll139/firemandan1700/Spring%20Cleaning/

Last edited:

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Are they just stress cracks in the hood?

Not really...

I got a nice love tap from a pickup with a brushguard, and it pushed my quarter panel into the hood which caused the damage to the hood. The topside and bottomside is fractured and damaged. I asked a bodyman and he said it is repairable, but a lot of the cost would be from manhours rebuilding that part of the hood.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Can I get a pic of the underside of the hood?
How far are you from Springfield

[email protected]

Greg

There is already a pick of the damage on the underside of the hood in the photoshop link, unless you were looking for a whole shot, then i got one of those. Just let me know what you are lookin for.

I am about 2 and a half hours from springfield. I live 45 minutes north of bloomington.

There is already a pick of the damage on the underside of the hood in the photoshop link, unless you were looking for a whole shot, then i got one of those. Just let me know what you are lookin for.

I am about 2 and a half hours from springfield. I live 45 minutes north of bloomington.

Well I needed to see if it would give the engine any extra clearance?
I am lowered and want to add a Stage 3 IC
I may need more room underneath, plus we are debating about lowering the car another inch, but not till we see the hood clearence after the IC install.

So let me know
Greg

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Well I needed to see if it would give the engine any extra clearance?
I am lowered and want to add a Stage 3 IC
I may need more room underneath, plus we are debating about lowering the car another inch, but not till we see the hood clearence after the IC install.

So let me know
Greg

From what I have been told this has as much clearance as a stock hood. I know you can fit a stage 2 i/c under a stock hood

can i get a whole shot of the hood to see where exactly the damage is? and maybe dust the hood off for a few better pics?? i am really interested (i went to school for auto body, i just need to see exactly where the damage is!!)

I havnt pulld the hood out yet. I did add 2 more pics to the photobucket link that gives you a relation to where the damage is. Small paint scratches i kno are on the hood due to storage.

I lowered the price of the hood btw!

From what I have been told this has as much clearance as a stock hood. I know you can fit a stage 2 i/c under a stock hood

I havnt pulld the hood out yet. I did add 2 more pics to the photobucket link that gives you a relation to where the damage is. Small paint scratches i kno are on the hood due to storage.

I lowered the price of the hood btw!

Thanks
I let Dan have it

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Thanks for the hood! great guy to buy from! btw still trying to talk the wifey into the TB :dunno:

l_0f325ffe53c44f69a89cadeabe1b82aa.jpg

Thread Info