1995 Civic DX Coupe FS, essentially one owner, MINTY

Forsale I have Red civic DX Coupe, Manual transmission, MINTY RARE black interior.

I bought this car in October from its ORIGINAL OWNER, a little old Russian lady, who had it religiously maintained at the local Honda dealership in Morris IL. Everything works as it should, and needs no suspension/brake/etc work, just gas. I just changed the oil last week, and I confirmed what the original owner had told me, it doesn't burn or leak a single drop of oil.

The car has typical '1/4th' rust, and some small assorted dings, but otherwise is in fantastic shape. Car has 236K on the clock, but you have to drive it to believe just how damn good it runs, Leaks/Burns absolutely nothing, heats hot, A/C is cold, Trans has no grinds, Tires have lots of tread, gets 35mpg all day long!

ONLY mechanical flaw with the car is the fast idle valve is dirty (causes an occasional 'lopy' idle) but that will be dealt with shortly, if not, I will include the can of carb clean needed to repair it :p.

no CEL's, no mis-fires, no stutters, no grinds, nada, Runs like a damn top. ONLY 'mod' to the car, is that I replaced the muffler with a straight-pipe because the muffler was toast, not loud at all if you keep your foot out of it, doesn't sound 'ricey' either IMO

I am selling the car because I found a 95 Integra SE for a mint, otherwise I'd drive this car until the wheels fall off (Probably 2050 at the rate this sucker is going)

Car currently has a pretty killer audio system that I had professionally installed (In all honesty, me and Thinkingstrings installed it, but it looks flawless) literally a month ago, Pioneer speakers front and rear, high end sony Headunit, 400 watt JVC amp powering a single Boston Acoustics Sub woofer.

$2400 with the system

$2100 without

Only pics I have ATM:

Honda_Civic.jpg

Honda_Civic_02.jpg

Car is currently in Warrenville IL

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
it has 250k miles on it tho....

but good luck w/ the sale regardless

TB was changed along with fresh plugs and wires at 212K, and is bone-stock. You will not find a un-molested coupe for under 2 grand EASILY regardless of mileage, Car looks better, and is in better shape than my 92K mile hatch by a metric mile. Honestly it drives like it has 50K on it, if that, you'd really have to get into it to even believe how nice it rides, it does not show its age outside of the rust on the 1/4ths.

this is also a 95, Last year of the EJ's in this trim, and is typically one of the more desirable ones.

Ok? Don't see whats funny?

its funny it looks just like my wifes honda...faded door, 1/4 rust.... identical....funny shit thought you stole it and was tryin to sell it

This is a coupe :dunno:

The sedan with more rust is coming later this week, much cheaper obviously, Lol.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You should think about getting a dealers license.

At this 'stage' of things, I don't need one just yet *I've done the research, I am not 'over' the legal limits of things, and I was AWFULLY close last year*, but if/when I get a job at autozone, I will acquire one. I already have the paperwork for it, just not the funds at the moment.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
How much does it cost and how many can you sell before you require one?

IIRC in Lasalle county it was in the area of like $1500-1600 a year

5 cars is the limit in the state of IL, On the books, I sold 3 or 4 last year titled in my name.

Dealer Plates are cheap right?

if so, FTMFW

dealer plates don't cost 'money' essentially, they are registered to the dealer as an individual, not to the car. (as in yes, you buy the plate, but you don't pay to register the car, hence why on the back of the title there is that 'for dealer use only' section.)

Back on topic, Keep the price comments to yourself, I've bought/sold enough cars, especially hondas, to know what they can and do go for.

Thread Info