Almost new tires and a brand new set of Flowmasters

Got to get my mustang fixed so im trying to get some extra cash together...

I have a set of 4 tires off my Cherokee. They are 225-70-15 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's They are pretty much brand new. Not sure on how many miles are on them cause they were on the truck when I got it. But the Nubs are still on the sidewall and the tread is about 11/32 or almost 9mm deep.

$200 for the set of 4

-------------

Brand new set of 40 series flows for a Fox but im sure they fit other stuff. Summit P/N is FLO-42543. They are 2.5" Offset/Offset. Never been on a car one is still in the sealed box the other I opened just to take a look at it when I got them. Brand spankin new!

$120 for both

Ill be digging up more stuff soon, ill update the thread when I do.

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
Got to get my mustang fixed so im trying to get some extra cash together...

I have a set of 4 tires off my Cherokee. They are 225-70-15 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's They are pretty much brand new. Not sure on how many miles are on them cause they were on the truck when I got it. But the Nubs are still on the sidewall and the tread is about 11/32 or almost 9mm deep.

$200 for the set of 4

-------------

Brand new set of 40 series flows for a Fox but im sure they fit other stuff. Summit P/N is FLO-42543. They are 2.5" Offset/Offset. Never been on a car one is still in the sealed box the other I opened just to take a look at it when I got them. Brand spankin new!

$120 for both

Ill be digging up more stuff soon, ill update the thread when I do.

I may have a buyer for the tires. I'll let you know.

~Rich

Thread Info

• GraFFix
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list