Dans car audio blow-out thread Speakers, Amp, Sub, CD changer

$20 - pair of 6 and a half inch Jensens (PowerPlus652's), Brand new (displays), Come in a generic brown box, work perfect, and are flawless.

$30 - pair of 6 and a half inch Pioneers (TS-G1642R), Brand new in box (Still sealed in plastic).

$40 - pair of 6X9 Sony Explode XS-R6943's, they are 300 watts a piece, and are 4 way speakers. I used them for maybe a month in the rear deck of my SHO, $40 picked up and I'd be happy if anyone is interested. (they are a crack over 50 new at walmart with tax for those curious)

$15 - 8 inch ADS RS8 Subwoofer, in used working condition, Fits in stock SHO box's if you punch it out a spec.

$25 - VR3 200 watt 2 channel amplifier, used walmart special, works great, perfect to power a single sub *ala the ADS above, or most other 8-12 inch lower end subs*

$25obo? - Sony CDX-606 10 disk CD changer with cartridge. I no longer have the 'control' cable for this unit, but it did work in my old white SHO with a sony HU. It has seen better days visually, but again, does work, but I have no idea how much its worth, so shoot me an offer?

Last edited:

Thread Info