FS: 1990 Chevy Lumina

1990 Chevy Lumina
28 highway
22 city
3.1L V6
Minor Rust
63,xxx miles original
Leaks oil (about 1qt every 2 weeks), believe it is from the oil pan, broken seal, loose bolts not sure
Ive owned it for about 1 1/2 yrs never had anything major happen.
1 1/2 year old injectors, 1 yr old power steering pump, new 150 amp alternator.
asking $1350 with the rims and $1200 w/o and ill put the steelies back on.
optima not included, and i have a kenwood cd deck installed asking an additional $50 if u want that otherwise stock am/fm cassette is going back in.

http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/runtz52/

Last edited:

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
very enticing... where is the leak from?

im almost 100% sure its from the oil pan, the seal could be broken, or may just need to be tightened. i dunno, but yea she runs great, and the story behind the 63k, i bought it from a guy who bought from some 86 yr old lady, he bought it and let it sit for a year, i purchased it in 2007 with 48k on the clock

Last edited:

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
in this car market? I'm sure if that one doesn't last, many others will be available at great prices... I promise

im hoping it will, it was funny tho the dealer was saying oh this thing wont last at this price its a rare car, i go okay i know but i know others will be on the market, they were trying so hard to get a sale out of me

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
My 94 Euro had zero body rust like that when I sold it 2 years ago. Owned it for almost 5 years with zero rust! It just started to bubble on one of the rear inner wheel well lips. *sigh* should've kept it

you got lucky then sir, these cars rust like nobodys business, and especially with an old ass lady owning it for 16+ years

Runtz52

Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
any rust in the corners of the trunk under the carpet? lemmie know, my buddy is potentially interested

no sir, only rust is pictured is what on the car, none in the door jams, oh and u may want to tell him, all down the right side there is surface scratches, old lady had bushes on the right side if her drive way, they may be buffed out, u might even be able to do it with ur detailing experience, i just didnt want to make it worse

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
im hoping it will, it was funny tho the dealer was saying oh this thing wont last at this price its a rare car, i go okay i know but i know others will be on the market, they were trying so hard to get a sale out of me

Wll what is it? Maybe we can help you... Is it a vee eeeighhtttt? Bc if it is, it'll be around for a bit...

Thread Info