99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
:picard:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/2023543712.html

1989 FORD MUSTANG NOTCHBACK 5.0 - $2400 (CHEAP WOW!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-24, 5:39PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi for sale is my notchback mustang. it has a 5.0 with an aod trans. runs drives and shifts great. it has headers and exhaust dumped underneath the car. 4.10 gears, interior is really clean. car is all in primer just needs paint or just leave it the way it is. tires have almost full tread all around. has some suspension work done as well. the car needs to be inside during winter and i cant afford another storage considering i have 3 other storages i rent out and cant afford another storage payment for next 4-5 months coming up or else i would def. keep this car. keep it outside if ya like but i dont like to keep my project cars or performance cars out during winter. its up to you. im willing to sell it for a very reasonable price considering it is a notchback. im looking to get 2400.00 for the car. its a good deal come get it. water on ground was the rain from overnight that we just had look at the other cars in the pics as well. thanks.. car is great come pick it up and drive anywhere. call me 847-910-3827

Thread Info