Ford tempo 94...what should i sell it for?

alright guys i need some advice.. i have this ford tempo. decent condition.

front seat is basicly garbage, and the carpet under it is ripped aswell/gone

runs good. minor oil leak from valve cover gasket but thats an easy fix, needs a new battery aswell. drives great, will accelerate but if you floor it it takes a minute to respond (does this mean trans is going? or could it just take awhile because its an auto and a ford tempo)

any help would be nice, also does carmax buy cars? i might bring it over there to see what they will give me.

cliffs: needs new carpet on driver side, needs new driver side chair.valve cover gasket. sterring while is sticky because the cover on it went to crap. also trunk leaks a bit

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Dasfinc said:
Definatly not gonna give him 500-900 unless he's BUYING a car, even then Id be doubtful.

Again, I got offered $150 for a 91 Nissan Maxima, All the doors worked, interior was pefect still, and drove/stopped perfect.

X2. For cars like that they would just send to auction anyway, and they want to make money off it.

A friend took his running, clean 96 Intrepid (120K) to carmax and they offerd him $300. I took a few of my cars there and they always offer less than half of what they would sell them for.

Thread Info