2007 Lincoln Navigator

For sale is a black 2007 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate with 117k miles. This truck has the 5.4l 3v with the 6 sp automatic trans with tow/haul mode rated to tow up to 8800 pound trailer. Would be a great luxury tow vehicle or family hauler with seats for 8.

This has the Ultimate package which is all power options including power steering adjustment, power gas/brake pedal adjustment, sunroof, Navigation, power liftgate, folding mirrors, 3rd row power fold seats, HD tow package (with rear air suspension), DVD player, rear power vent window, memory heated and cooled seats and 3 zone HVAC (ac inop).

The truck runs and drives fine. There are no noise or issues with the drive train and no dash lights on.

Pros:
Low miles, it's hard to find these with low miles. It has no rust; checked on rocker, bottom of door and on the wheel well. It has no dents or damage interior or exterior. Air suspension that adjust for load works. All interior power options work. 2 sets of keys with autostart FOB
Recent work: Both front window regulators replaced (OEM parts), front brake pads, rotors and calipers replaced
Cons:
There is a small spot of paint peeled from rear bumper from making contact with something. Power running boards are unplugged the passenger tested and made beep but did not extend. On previous Explorer I had that did this they were extended and all moveable points lubricated and they operated fine years later. AC blows warm air have new OEM compressor that will include.

This is roadworthy and need minor maintenance. As time passes and I finish other projects this one will be repaired (and price will go up).
As is the price is $6000 (over $700 of new parts incl)

New Car Review:
https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2007-lincoln-navigator/

Any questions contact me either rowekmr(at)aol.com or 773 879-zero681 or here
Will post listing pics soon but will take better pics when weather allows.

Last edited:

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_8751.jpg
IMG_8754.jpg
IMG_8755.jpg
IMG_8758.jpg

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created