2009 Mustang GT/CS Conv't Project

Up for sale is a white 2009 Mustang GT/CS (California Special) convertible. It was previously a 1 suburban owner vehicle maintained at Hawk Ford. It is loaded with all options included upgraded cloth top and Shaker 1000 stereo. It was involved in a collision, but no airbags deployed (possibly parked?). I bought it and sourced the parts needed planning on restoring it while it was hot but it will take much more time than my body guy has to fix it and will need a frame machine. Primary damage is door pillar and round strut tower that were pushed because of the frontal impact. The driver’s rear quarter will need attention also.

This has the 4.6l 3v and automatic transmission with 126k miles. The car starts and runs and drives (in lot) with no issues AC still blows ice cold. No other dents or rust on vehicle. I had the lower control arm/strut replaced because the original one was bent so car can be moved around easily.
Price for car is 3k and car has salvage title that can be converted into rebuilt.

Parts incl for this:
OEM used hood
OEM used door same color and from a convertible
OEM used (red) fender
OEM used side view mirror
Aftermarket headlight

Additional parts for extra
BRAND NEW OEM California Special front bumper cover plus lower grilles ($550 20% of list) still at Ford identical to Shelby GT bumper cover
Also extra pristine 19” rims from a 2013 California Special with no nicks or marks and almost new tires with less than 10k miles on them $600

Contact Joe at 773 879-zero681 with any questions

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_2432.jpg
IMG_2429.jpg
IMG_2820.jpg
IMG_2496.jpg
IMG_2497.jpg

Thread Info

• rowekmr