3800 Gold mine!

So I'm going to try to sell my motor and transmission that ZZP built me. I'm asking 2500. That includes the trans,motor, oversized radiator. Motor has approximately 78 miles on it since the build. Trans has about, to be honest I dont know. Maybe worst case being generous 22,000, but that way more then it has I'm sure. I did not keep track basically when it was installed. The motor has the L26 top swop.
80lbs injectors
130 valve springs
Hydraulic roller lifters
XPZ Cam
Pace setter headers
3 inch down pipe
AEM E 85 fuel pump
Modified retainers
Full size Intercooler
GenV supercharger
NORTHSTAR TB
speed built intake
3.0 pulley with MPS
Oversized Radiator
Zzp Dyno tune 325 whp
I'm sure I forgot some stuff. If anyone interested I have the build/ receipt for more detail.

Trans from zzp also
Harden 4 th gear
3k stall
Zzp shift kit
It has the bigger imput shaft
Churches were changed
It has 3.29 gearing
Aluminum trans pan.

I don't remember much about the trans as to I bought it at least 5 years ago. But it has a lot of goodies.

Anyway, if anyone is interested or know anyone who is interested please let me know.

THE MOTOR IS STILL IN THE CAR. IN CASE SOMEONE WANTS TO HEAR IT RUN OR DRIVE IT AROUND THE BLOCK. I WONT HAVE IT BULLED UNTIL I JUNK THE CAR, OR SELL IT ALL.....

Thank you, please pass on as I can log into club GP, but it will not let me post. Says I'm a guest and not a member. I sent an email and administrator has still not gotten back to me.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Well that didn't take long! Not even an hour when I posted it on Facebook 3800 page I got a message from a guy who is doing a father and son build of a 3800. His son is 13 and it's the car he wants. They were looking for a motor and transmission. Looks like they will get the hole car. they are going to get back to me tomorrow on an answer. I told them I would be proud to contribute to their build! I hope it works out!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thread Info

• Xtant12
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list