2005 Lincoln Navigator

Up for sale is a pearl white 2005 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4x4 with 138K miles. This year has the 5.4L 3v engine and the 6 speed automatic transmission. It has dash selectable 4wd (Auto, 2wd, 4wd Hi, 4wd Lo), 3 rows of seat that holds 7 passengers and a Class III hitch rated to tow 8300 pounds.This is a versatile people hauler and tow vehicle. My previous one I used to tow a boat or travel trailer and we rode in comfort.
It has the Ultimate option package that includes everything except Navi:

Steering wheel controls for radio and HVAC
Rear back up sensors
Dual zone climate control with rear heat/ac
Power memory heated/cooled seats
Rear DVD player
Power folding mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
Power folding 3rd row
Power lift gate
HID headlights with auto function and fog lights,

The active air suspension adjusts for load/trailers and lowers the truck when the key is turned off and raises it more in 4wd low to clear ground obstacles better.

Recent work includes:
4 wheel rotate/balance, lifetime 4 wheel alignment (Firestone)
Both front wheel bearings, 4wd actuator, front airbag sensor, 1 COP, AC service/charge (Ford)
Bank 2 catalytic convertor (Meineke)

Everything works except the information readout on the dash which includes miles to empty, avg mpg and the odometer readout. It is currently at 138K that is documented at Ford and vehicle history.

Truck had rear bumper damage when I got it. It was totaled/salvage title because the rear bumper cost/damage (have pictures). I found OEM parts from MI and had a Ford body guy replace and paint them. Truck passed DOT inspection and has a rebuilt title. There were some spots on rear hatch where paint (commonly) peels off of the aluminum (not rust) that was patched up so you can tell. There is a rip in front drivers seat that a upholstery shop could fix. Power folding mirrors need help closing and opening but I only tried them once.

Review of truck:
https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2005-lincoln-navigator/

TCG price is 4300
Contact Joe at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_1814.jpg
IMG_1816.jpg
IMG_1818.jpg
IMG_1820.jpg