2005 Suburban LT

I’m listing my 2005 Chevrolet Suburban for sale as I picked up something a bit smaller and am looking to scale down a bit of my fleet.

Its a pretty well loaded LT truck:
4x4 (with Auto mode)
Leather
Second row captain chairs
Rear entertainment
Bose/XM
Sunroof
Heated/power front seats
3rd row

It has a well documented history, and I'm only the SECOND owner with only 142,xxx on it (confirmed with carfax as well).

Under my ownership I did a handful of maintenance things and some minor upgrades:

Brand new General Grabber AT2's
Rebuilt the cluster steppers and lights
Replaced the steering wheel buttons
Replaced both driver side O2 sensors
Replaced the driver side front lower seat cushion cover (I have a new Back and Armrest cover as well not installed)
Flood lights in back
New AC Delco Fuel Pump
New AC Delco Wheel Bearing (Driver front)
Viper 2-way Remote start

The Truck also had $1500 in brake work done JUST prior to my purchase (Calipers, Pads, Rotors, Fluids).

It's a little on the filthy side at the moment, but I intend to get it detailed once the weather finishes clearing up. It cleans up well and has very few noticeable blemishes (2 small dings, one fender flare has a penny size piece missing, rockers are bubbling down load but not rotted out).

It's an absolute beast and hasn't missed a beat under my ownership, but I'd rather get my driveway replaced and my deck built than pay insurance on this thing while it sits when the Mustang comes home.

$5500

KFnSKSE.jpg

v0NGPvu.jpg

ht6HGeb.jpg

o3uYgIO.jpg

d7Fif5K.jpg

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

Replied!

Like none of us saw this coming... :D

I'd keep the Suburban and get rid of the others...

Now that I'm daily driving to work again, I'm basically counting the days until I can pull the Mustang out.

The Burb has been FANTASTIC, make no mistake, but 95% of the time, the Cherokee can serve the same purpose and [MENTION=4700]Miss Esa[/MENTION] likes it vastly more than the Burb (Happy wife, Happy life).

The Capital from this and the Dakota will also put a nice dent into some home improvement projects. There have been some recent area comp sales and our property value is still on the rise so I'd like to jump at that and maybe look at some larger home options in fall (with more space for all the random junk I buy).

Thread Info