FS: SmittyBilt Defender Rack 45654 and accessories

4.5 foot wide by 6.5 foot long, 4 inch high side rail

Ran it over winter on my 2005 Suburban as a mounting point for my auxiliary lightning (and admittedly because I liked the way it looked), but with the snow over, and me commuting in this thing at the moment, it makes no sense to keep it.

Also have the Defender Roof Rack Mounting Kit Part # S/BDS2-8 (Which mounts to factory NON Z-71 Roof Rails)

And the Light Bar Mounting Tabs # S/BD8082

This is also the recommended rack size for Ford Excursions, and could obviously work on many other things.

The rack also has a 30inch light bar mounted to it, along with LED Wig-Wags on the sides 'tucked under' the basket mounted via Bolts. I can include these guys along with everything else if wanted.

The whole setup is Rock-Solid and with the mounting kit has ZERO give or budge, and I wouldn't hesitate to put a pretty significant amount of weight on it.

A couple of photos of the rack on the truck:

ArS7S8d.jpg

FuUaLUG.jpg

gmoir3l.jpg

It's a ONE PIECE rack, and not an 'assembled' one, and it is probably the most reasonably priced expedition rack out there to begin with.

Obviously I'll never see what I paid for the setup back out of it, so I'd like to see $550 back out of the whole kit and kaboodle. Given it's a little unique due to it's size, I'd happily pay a finders fee if someone lines up a buyer.

Thread Info

• Dasfinc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list