1984 Notchback 5.0/AOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

:post revised:

1984 5.0CFI/AOD 75k Arkansas car. Zero rust. Runs/drives amazing. Original paint and interior
Few small scratches here and there solid 9/10 car. Heat ac cruise. Only modifications are springs, Wheels, and a flowmaster. 1-35 optioned car. 11k obo depending on what Wheels and seats you desire. Will trade for a 86 notch or clean 1st/2nd gen Cummins. Located in Woodstock

Last edited:

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
That’s exactly it. But since I’ve worked on a car that went across the block I’m now too good to work on your piss colored incest machine so go fuck off

Ps I have baby clothes for you to pick up

But still fuck off

Our ol ladies were messaging about that.... we r both fucked. I have your MAF too fuck boy. If she doesn't pop maybe I'll swing over Thursday. If you arent jerking it to a pic of Dennis Collins

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
GVn0twz.png

10/10. Will read ad again.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
FS Thread Rules:

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod (@Chester Copperpot).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info