2010 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Here's a 2010 Ford Fusion SEL with only 96K miles and the rare AWD option. This car is loaded with all options except Navigation. This car has heated leather seats, wood grain dash, dual-zone temperature control, SYNC communications system (Bluetooth and aux input), upgraded stereo CD changer with Sirius radio, Sony (factory) speakers and amp, auto-dimming rearview, heated outside mirrors, eight-way power driver seats, six-way power passenger seat, leather shifter and steering wheel with steering wheel controls, rear back up sensors, changeable mood lights and keyless entry pad. It also has the optional 3.0-liter V6 (240hp) flex-fuel engine with six-speed select shift automatic transmission and all wheel drive (AWD).

This car was originally from CO where it sustained hail damage during a storm. It has dimples on hood, roof and rear deck from the hail which is purely cosmetic. There was no water or flood damage just hail marks. Everything works on the car as it should. No noises, smoke or leaks. Car has new tires (BFGoodrich) and it has no rust. Car is ready for new owner with clean CO title. Car is located in Chicago and price is $5900 OBO

Sorry can't figure out how to post pics on here now so have the CL link below with 24 pics.

Any questions contact me here or at 773 879 zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

Thanks for looking!

Joe

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/2010-ford-fusion-sel-awd/6249247274.html

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
For someone looking to save 30-60% off of the price of a vehicle and don't mind the cosmetic damage its a good thing. I've sold more than a few hail damaged cars from TX and CO that people just drive and enjoy. Only one buyer (retired body man) actually fixed the damage.

I call them my scratch and dent "specials" :bigthumb:

Clean title because Colorado doesn't salvage for hail :rofl:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list