19 Inch Tires Michelin A/S3's and Nitto NT-05R Drag Radials, Stealth CTS-V nitrous

Been hanging on to these thinking I would use them on my SS Sedan, but that's not gonna happen. I bought all these tires new and spent well over $1200.

Michelin A/S3's 255/40/ZR19 100Y. Not the newest A/S3Plus. Looks like they are selling for over $260 per tire new. I'd take $300 for the pair. They have 8/32nd's of rubber left, which is still very meaty. I only ran them on the front of my CTS-V coupe for a couple months.

Nitto NT-05R Drag Radials. 305/35/19. Very lightly used for about a half a season. I had them mounted in June, and the car was traded in Aug. Paid over $600 for them, I'd take $300 for the pair. They have 3/32nd's of rubber left, which is a little more than half.

None of the prices include shipping, so if you want them shipped, it's gonna be more. I'd be willing to work on shipping with the right buyer! Pics are available, but I have them hosted on photobucket which are being dicks right now.

Oh, and I have a 'hidden' nitrous setup if anyone is interested. Used it with my Airaid CAI. Nitrous Outlet cone filter ring, installed in a Green Airfilter, NOS solenoid, lines, 2.5lb NOS bottle plastidipped black. Very stealthy, ran the bottle under the airbox, and the line right into the filter! $300 takes it all.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Pics are available, but I have them hosted on photobucket which are being dicks right now...

I'm actually taking all my pics off of Photobucket and deleting the account. I'm tired of their B.S.!!!

...Oh...and I have a 'hidden' nitrous setup if anyone is interested. Used it with my Airaid CAI. Nitrous Outlet cone filter ring, installed in a Green Airfilter, NOS solenoid, lines, 2.5lb NOS bottle plastidipped black. Very stealthy, ran the bottle under the airbox, and the line right into the filter! $300 takes it all.

Hmm....I'm interested in this. I'm sending you a P.M. for this!

Dirty Vegas

Regular
Feb 10, 2011
Chicago
Just thought of a couple other things I have laying in the garage if anyone is interested.

NX 90MM MAF housing for a Corvette. Could work on a GTO or TBSS, will not clear on an F-body. I've never run it, it's just been sitting in my garage. It's just the housing and solenoids. Both solenoids click, but I've never put pressure to it. It's JUST THE HOUSING, 2 solenoids, and the MAF sensor. Here's a pic from SDPC to get an idea of what the hell I'm talking about. $100 obo.

F142424738.jpg

Lloyd's front mats for a CTS-V Coupe. They could use a cleaning, but in decent shape. I'd take $40 for them. I'll even include a pair of stock rear mats too.

Ebay CTS-V lower bumper splitters. Brand new never installed. It's the newer 3 piece version. $75 obo.

AVS vent visors for a Ford Extended Cab F150. I bought them for my 2011 Raptor, but they will fit any truck with the same body style. BNIB. $20.

853 stock LS1 heads with low mileage LS6 valve springs. $50.

I'm sure I'll find more stuff in my garage and update the thread.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list