2000 Honda Civic EX

For sale I have a 2000 Honda Civic EX

It's EX trim so it has power windows/locks/sunroof/Keyless Entry.
Silver over black interior
Only ~137,000 miles!
Automatic
Recent oil change
Recent tune up (distributor/wires)
Interior is in excellent shape
Drives/stops/runs/shifts flawlessly
Car is factory Undercoated (not rotted out with rust)
Vtec motor being an EX (so it's not completely gutless)
Has Vin etching

It needs a muffler and is due for front brake pads (I plan on doing both fairly immediately as they are cheap/easy repairs, will be more flexible on price prior to doing the repairs).
Tires are older but still have decent tread
The body has some assorted blemishes, the rear bumper being the worst (but is replaceable)

Would be an EXCELLENT commuter car or first car for someone. VERY low miles for the year

I'm asking $2000 or best offer.

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
Sure u got right year? I thought 2000 was when they changed body styles.

Nope, Paul had a 1998 Civic EX then in September of 1999, Paul purchased the 2000 Honda Civic SI right off the truck the same day I bought my 1999 Honda Accord LX. Sadly, the Civic SI was stolen in MP but we kept the Accord for 214,000 miles and finally sold it in 2013 for the 2014 Mustang GT that we no longer own. I miss both the Civic & Accord of this era!!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
[MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] ran a carfax for me;

Car had accidents in 09 and 11, Same owner, Car stayed with the owner after both events, neither events are reported as tow-aways. Clean title.

Mileage on the Odometer appears accurate with the history, so with the new timing belt being confirmed, this thing has a LOT of life left in it.

Thread Info