Anyone on here still need fox body parts ?!?!?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm going to make a list here slowly, but it sounds like HeavyG is possibly interested in the suspension parts so he has a "dibs" on it unless he hates the prices or doesnt actually need any of the stuff.....

Cobra GT40 Intake Manifold, upper, lower, spacer, 24# injectors, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, BBK 70mm Throttle body, EGR Blockoff plate, and Coolant corssover tubes. $650 OBO.

Chrome valve covers, chrome isnt in great shape and could use a good cleaning. Covers have been clearanced underneath in areas to clear roller rockers. $45 OBO

Ford Motorsports 28 spline aluminum driveshaft... Some marks where it rubbed on the exhaust hanger for a mile until I moved the hanger, but still balanced fine... $200 OBO

Ford intake motor hoist plate $20 OBO

Steeda Competition Lowering Springs $150 OBO

Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks and struts $400 OBO

Steeda Caster Camber plates $100 OBO

Steeda Heavy Duty Upper Control Arms (new in box) $75 OBO

Energy Suspension Control Arm Bushings 4.3132G (new in bag) $35 OBO

New tie rod ends (I believe Moog parts) (might also have ball joints I can toss into this as well if memory serves) $25 OBO

Authentic Cobra wheels (front tires are dry rotted but hold air, rear tires are Nitto Drag Radials 275/40/17 and are like new if memory serves) $1000 OBO for entire set. I'm looking into the going rate for the authentic Cobra wheels but think it was still pretty high?

1993 Cobra 8.8 rear end, with disc brakes and FRPP 3.73 gear set $400 OBO

1993 5.0 Shortblock Some rust in the cylinder walls from sitting, TFS Stage 1 camshaft, FRPP SFI balancer, Weiland high volume water pump, and I believe I still have a full set of ARP studs that can go with it... $400 OBO (mostly for the parts on it really)

World Class T5 transmission. Cobra spec (will verify tonight with the part number) T5, Pro 5.0 shifter, Centerforce Dual friction clutch with some life left on it still. Will also throw in the Steeda clutch quadrant, cable, and firewall adjuster. $500 OBO

I'm sure there will be more in the future, just trying to list a few things I know I had laying around. Some of the parts aren't in my possession yet since the car is at D Mark Performance being dismantled.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
[MENTION=6735]HeavyG[/MENTION]

These are the CC plates:

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-caster-camber-plates-555-8090-2.html

thumbnail.asp

I can get a picture of the exact part once I get them from D Mark as well....

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Should be right around 5,000 miles on them at the most.....

Stance with the struts, shocks, and competition springs:
suspensionin1.jpg

myspace2.jpg

Jack still fit but barely.... Would be better off with one of those low profile jacks...
jackbarelyfits.jpg

I stopped at D Mark Performance yesterday and picked up the struts, front springs, front wheels, and front swaybar, once he drops the rear end I'll be able to get the remaining parts from him.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Bunch of parts are GONE (Thanks [MENTION=11447]Nate[/MENTION], it was nice meeting you!)

Remaining parts with new prices, still waiting to hear from Drew at D Mark about picking up the remaining parts, will let people know ASAP.

Steeda Competition Lowering Springs $140 OBO

Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks and struts $350 OBO

Steeda Caster Camber plates $80 OBO

Steeda Heavy Duty Upper Control Arms (new in box) $50 OBO

Energy Suspension Control Arm Bushings 4.3132G (new in bag) $35 OBO (Same price but found sway bar bushings I'll also include)

Authentic Cobra wheels (front tires are dry rotted but hold air, rear tires are Nitto Drag Radials 275/40/17 and are like new if memory serves) $800 OBO for entire set. I'm looking into the going rate for the authentic Cobra wheels but think it was still pretty high?

1993 Cobra 8.8 rear end, with disc brakes and FRPP 3.73 gear set $350 OBO

5" tach with shift light $120 OBO

I'm sure there will be more in the future, just trying to list a few things I know I had laying around. Some of the parts aren't in my possession yet since the car is at D Mark Performance being dismantled.

Ez2memorize

Aug 10, 2017
Bunch of parts are GONE (Thanks [MENTION=11447]Nate[/MENTION], it was nice meeting you!)

Remaining parts with new prices, still waiting to hear from Drew at D Mark about picking up the remaining parts, will let people know ASAP.

Steeda Competition Lowering Springs $140 OBO

Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks and struts $350 OBO

Steeda Caster Camber plates $80 OBO

Steeda Heavy Duty Upper Control Arms (new in box) $50 OBO

Energy Suspension Control Arm Bushings 4.3132G (new in bag) $35 OBO (Same price but found sway bar bushings I'll also include)

Authentic Cobra wheels (front tires are dry rotted but hold air, rear tires are Nitto Drag Radials 275/40/17 and are like new if memory serves) $800 OBO for entire set. I'm looking into the going rate for the authentic Cobra wheels but think it was still pretty high?

5" tach with shift light $120 OBO

I'm interested in some stuff. Sending Pm.
Thanks

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
PMs responded to.... I have the parts now, just need to clean up the rear end, wouldnt want someone to take it all gross..... A wire wheeling and some rattle can action will clean it up nicely.

Last chance for the locals before it goes onto corral next week and goes like hot cakes.....

Steeda Competition Lowering Springs $120 OBO

Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks and struts $300 OBO

5" tach with shift light $100 OBO

MM Steering Shaft - $200 OBO (EZ2memorize has PMed so has dibs)

Thread Info