2016 Toyota Prius C for $12K

For sale is clean and almost new 2016 Toyota Prius C 2 with 52K miles. This 1 owner vehicle (prior leased) was owned/driven in TX by commuter and maintained at Toyota dealership. These hybrids have a reputation of quality and durability (Toyota) and efficiency. This C model denotes compact but I am 6'04" 250# and have been driving this daily. It has the 1.5l 4 cyl with the CVT trans that’s been getting about 50 mpg in my mixed driving.

This car has all power options, cruise, tilt, climate control, traction control, rear wiper and defroster. The car has 2 user controllable displays that allow you to view and/or adjust the various systems of the car. It has hands free phone use, blue tooth, USB and aux input for the touch screen radio and steering wheel controls. Car has ECO button for enhanced efficiency and EV button for electric only travel.

Only issues are that the front lower valence has parking curb damage and there a few dings (slight hail damage) with 2 dings on the hood and 2 on the roof. There is no rust, dents or accident history on this car.

This car has the balance of the 96 month/100K hybrid warranty from Toyota so next owner has peace of mind.

This car MSRP is 21K but I am selling at 12K clean title in hand ready to go.
Contact Joe at rowekmr(at)aol.com or 773 879 zero681

Pics slideshow:

2016 Toyota Prius C Slideshow by rowekmr | Photobucket

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list