2001 Road King Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I threw this up on craigslist but figured someone from TCG might be interested.

Up for sale is my 2001 Road King Classic (FLHRCI) it has 28,600ish miles. All maintenance is done. I had the 30k mile service done last summer at Harley Davidson Lisle (where it's always been serviced). It got a new rear tire, battery and brakes at that time as well. Mechanically the bike is 100% sound, I would have no hesitations to take this cross country at a moments notice. Appearance wise the bike is a 8 out of 10, there is a small chip on the gas tank below the handle bars.

Bike will come with the leather detachable tour pack and a Harley Davidson bike cover. There are quite a few non performance upgrades such as Vance & Hines mufflers, upgraded lighting. The detachable windscreen is a Long Ride Sheilds smoked recurve that was put on last summer. It does have a Pyle speaker and amp that connects via input jack.

I'm asking $8300 obo, Bike is currently in plainfield from winter storage (My Dad's garage) but I can bring it home to Bolingbrook in case anyone wants to look at it with a few hours notice.

224-520-2632 - Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• cap42
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list