WTB RIMS - Cobra 03/04 in 17x8 & 17x9 in Black (any condition)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
What ones? I think thats the offset I need to look into when i switch to IRS in my car....

I have a set of American Muscle 18X9 GT500pp Knock-off's in 'hyperdark' (Gun metal/grey) and a set of 18X8 OEM 5 spoke wheels off a 2013 GT.

The GT500's have the 235 width pirellis with like 3/32nds left (Close to being spent), I actually have 5 rims (long story), one with no tire.

The OEM rims have no tires mounted currently, I'm changing to a third set in the next week or so.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I have a set of American Muscle 18X9 GT500pp Knock-off's in 'hyperdark' (Gun metal/grey) and a set of 18X8 OEM 5 spoke wheels off a 2013 GT.

The GT500's have the 235 width pirellis with like 3/32nds left (Close to being spent), I actually have 5 rims (long story), one with no tire.

The OEM rims have no tires mounted currently, I'm changing to a third set in the next week or so.

Are you looking to sell any of them for dirt cheap? I'm not looking for permament tires for my build, but I'm going to need something cheap with tires that hold air just for rolling it around and mocking things up...

Tread not needed as long as I'm not digging into my hands with steel belts when I'm rolling it around after getting the 5 lug stuff done.....

Let me know whatever you can let go of that might serve that purpose.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Are you looking to sell any of them for dirt cheap? I'm not looking for permament tires for my build, but I'm going to need something cheap with tires that hold air just for rolling it around and mocking things up...

Tread not needed as long as I'm not digging into my hands with steel belts when I'm rolling it around after getting the 5 lug stuff done.....

Let me know whatever you can let go of that might serve that purpose.

I'd consider selling my GT500 Knock-offs; but I'd probably still want a couple bucks for them since they aren't just total garbage wheels.

You can get Steelies from Jyards for $10 a crack normally, or $25 for Alloys off a NewEdge or something.

Thread Info