2010 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Here is a 2010 Ford Fusion SEL with the opt V6 (3.0L) loaded with the rare AWD system that is perfect for our Midwest weather (that has been mild lately). This car has 94K miles and all power options including power heated leather seats, information system, heated mirrors, premium factory sound system incl indash CD changer, Microsoft Sync which has Bluetooth or USB or Aux input, Sirius and voice commands including hands free phone. This also has keyless entry, tinted windows, auto lights, fog lights, remote truck release (incl FOB), changing ambient lighting and owner's manuals.
This car runs and drives with no issues. Recent work includes one new tire, Ford recall for evap system (affects all Fusions), replaced bumper cover (had damage) and oil change. Car runs and drives with no issues, noises, dash lights or problems. Car gets 30 mpg on highway and about 24 mpg avg with V6 performance and AWD traction. This car sustained minor hail damage in CO so it has very small dent more like dimples on hood and roof but it is purely cosmetic. Car has tint on side and rear windows and rear window tint is bubbling. This car has no rust, scratches on the outside and no rips, burns or stains on the interior.

This car is being sold for 7k. It has clean title and ready for new owner.

Contact Joe at 773 879 zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

Car Review:

https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2010-ford-fusion/

Car Pics Slideshow:

2010 Ford Fusion SEL AWD Black Slideshow by rowekmr | Photobucket

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Sorry about that but congrats on getting yours. In the future you can check to see what I have before it's listed. I really like these cars personally owned one myself (also AWD). I actually currently have 4 in different stages of completion from this 2 hybrids and a hybrid plug in (for my parents).
I hate you. I just bought one 3 weeks ago, but I would have loved AWD and v6.

Also you need a price

Thread Info