Everything must go!!!

So this Sunday at the ripe old age of 31 I suffered a massive heart attack and do not at the moment know how soon I will be able to work again.

If you want additional information or pictures please let me know. I just got home from the ICU and do not really feel like going out and moving everything around so I can get pictures. Call or text 815 953 2379. Doug.

1993 GMC Typhoon 68k miles, has stock tires and zr1 wheels and tires but the corvette wheels chrome is peeling badly and will need refinished. The truck is very clean. I bought it in Arkansas in 2008 and it was perfect (no dents/dings or rust) but the previous owner decided to paint it flat white which did not hold up. The truck will need painted. I started stripping the white primer off and was just going to spot in any black that it needed and re-clear the truck but never got around to it. Asking $7000.

2005 Grand prix GTP 174xxx miles. Body has some dents and dings that you would expect with its age and miles. The car has a vs cam, FSIC, 3.0 pulley, SD Headers. Asking $3000.

1995 Ford F350 7.3 Powerstroke 5 speed Quad Cab Dually. 26xxxx miles on body. I bought the truck in South Carolina when I was in the Army. The truck is almost completely rust free. Unfortunately the interior is showing its age and most of the body panels have some form of light damage. The 7.3 seems to be in good working order. I bought the truck in NC and it has been back and forth to there since purchasing. The tires have approx 3000 miles on them. The batteries drain in about a week and it doesnt like to start without ether when its cold. I havent tried to diagnose either of these problems yet. Last year I pulled the motor and replaced the dipstick gasket, oil pan gasket and front and rear seals. Asking $4000.

2005 VW Passat TDI. 194xxx miles. 17" BBS wheels. This car is also from South Carolina and has no rust that I have seen. We have had it for about 50k and we have not had a single problem except half shafts which I replaced. The car has leather interior and gets 32-35 mpg. asking $4000.

2005 Cadillac CTS-V. 173k miles. Second gear syncros are getting pretty worn out and the shifter on these cars sucks. You have to hold it in reverse. The body is pretty dinged up but it has no rust. I had a carfax at one point but I believe it came from Arizona in around 2011. This car has the LS6 and T56 transmission. Asking $6500. This is the only one that has a lein that I will have to pay off before you get the title.

1971 Plymouth Duster Twister. Needs restored. North Carolina car so the floors and "frame" is all very solid. asking $3500.

2002 Kawasaki ZX12R. 10k miles. very clean bike. comes with slip on and full exhaust. PCIIIR tuner. This bike is Extremely Fast. Not for beginners. asking $3500.

1985 Yamaha VMAX 1200. 16k miles. Bike is totally stock. It needs a clutch master cylinder, rear master cylinder and fuel pump. Other than that it ran really well until the fuel pump died (diaphram type you can hear it stopped).
asking $1500.

1989 Yamaha xt350. 7k miles. Dent in the gas tank. Runs fine but starts a little hard if it has been sitting for more than a week or 2. I havent had any problems with it. asking $1000

bluegpgtp

Regular
Jan 22, 2008
Bourbonnais, IL
Real Name
Doug
Wow! Sorry to hear this.

What was the main contributor to your heart attack?

They said it was 100 blockage from calcium. They have no idea what caused it. I am not (very) overweight, I do not smoke, No drugs, I don't drink heavily. I have NO risk factors. I have another blockage of 80% that is going to get operated on in Februrary sometime.

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
So this Sunday at the ripe old age of 31 I suffered a massive heart attack and do not at the moment know how soon I will be able to work again.

If you want additional information or pictures please let me know. I just got home from the ICU and do not really feel like going out and moving everything around so I can get pictures. Call or text 815 953 2379. Doug.

1993 GMC Typhoon 68k miles, has stock tires and zr1 wheels and tires but the corvette wheels chrome is peeling badly and will need refinished. The truck is very clean. I bought it in Arkansas in 2008 and it was perfect (no dents/dings or rust) but the previous owner decided to paint it flat white which did not hold up. The truck will need painted. I started stripping the white primer off and was just going to spot in any black that it needed and re-clear the truck but never got around to it. Asking $7000.

2005 Grand prix GTP 174xxx miles. Body has some dents and dings that you would expect with its age and miles. The car has a vs cam, FSIC, 3.0 pulley, SD Headers. Asking $3000.

1995 Ford F350 7.3 Powerstroke 5 speed Quad Cab Dually. 26xxxx miles on body. I bought the truck in South Carolina when I was in the Army. The truck is almost completely rust free. Unfortunately the interior is showing its age and most of the body panels have some form of light damage. The 7.3 seems to be in good working order. I bought the truck in NC and it has been back and forth to there since purchasing. The tires have approx 3000 miles on them. The batteries drain in about a week and it doesnt like to start without ether when its cold. I havent tried to diagnose either of these problems yet. Last year I pulled the motor and replaced the dipstick gasket, oil pan gasket and front and rear seals. Asking $4000.

2005 VW Passat TDI. 194xxx miles. 17" BBS wheels. This car is also from South Carolina and has no rust that I have seen. We have had it for about 50k and we have not had a single problem except half shafts which I replaced. The car has leather interior and gets 32-35 mpg. asking $4000.

2005 Cadillac CTS-V. 173k miles. Second gear syncros are getting pretty worn out and the shifter on these cars sucks. You have to hold it in reverse. The body is pretty dinged up but it has no rust. I had a carfax at one point but I believe it came from Arizona in around 2011. This car has the LS6 and T56 transmission. Asking $6500. This is the only one that has a lein that I will have to pay off before you get the title.

1971 Plymouth Duster Twister. Needs restored. North Carolina car so the floors and "frame" is all very solid. asking $3500.

2002 Kawasaki ZX12R. 10k miles. very clean bike. comes with slip on and full exhaust. PCIIIR tuner. This bike is Extremely Fast. Not for beginners. asking $3500.

1985 Yamaha VMAX 1200. 16k miles. Bike is totally stock. It needs a clutch master cylinder, rear master cylinder and fuel pump. Other than that it ran really well until the fuel pump died (diaphram type you can hear it stopped).
asking $1500.

1989 Yamaha xt350. 7k miles. Dent in the gas tank. Runs fine but starts a little hard if it has been sitting for more than a week or 2. I havent had any problems with it. asking $1000

speedy recovery.i am interested in the duster.can you send me some pictures.

Thread Info