FS: 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ. 84,000 Original Miles. 4x4.

I'm putting this up here first before it hits the Craigslist and FB pages. I don't have any pictures yet but I'll get some by the end of the week, been busy with Christmas and such. Here's a stock photo of the truck in its color/model/wheels until then.

001.jpg

60272525.jpg

2001 Jeep Cherokee.

-100% stock and unmolested
-84,000 Original Miles
-Two Owner truck.
-Runs/Drives great. Engine runs smooth and quiet. Trans shifts great.
-Power Windows
-Power Locks
-A/C
-Cruise control

-Body is in good condition, no typical rocker rot, some surface rust that can be easily addressed, I may do it myself. Hood has some larger chips in it. Interior is clean. with zero holes/tears. Non smoking truck.

Within the past month the truck has received:

-Brand new tires (still have the blue coating on the white walls)
-New battery
-New alternator

I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting. This truck has a clean and clear Illinois title in MY name.

As it sits the price is $4,000. Firm. One of the speakers isn't working and the hood could use some touching up if you're picky enough. It also needs front shocks. If I mint this thing out I'm going to probably ask $6,000 or more. There's a few in the $8,000+ range with equivalent miles, but, I'm being realistic. You don't find these out there in such good shape with this few miles anymore. People are asking $4,500 or more for trucks with double the miles in the same body condition.

I'm located in Lake Zurich, IL. The truck is available for viewing at my home after 4pm.

Last edited:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I'm in no hurry whatsoever, but I will be tackling little projects here and there. Let's put it this way, by the weekend it's going to be a $5,500 truck with zero flaws of any kind sans the hood, which isn't all that bad. I have no pictures whatsoever. It is a 4x4 truck as stated in the ad, those are just stock photos that depict a burgandy Sport model and a gray/black sport interior.

Thread Info