2009 Car/Equipment trailer

My Inlaws are upgrading their Utility trailer, and are looking to sell their older one.

Its a 2009, I unfortunately do not know the brand off-hand, but will find out later today. Its in good shape, and is exceptionally heavy duty (Used to tow their Skid-Steer around primarly as well as a few cars).

It has folding ramps built into it as shown in the photos, it will not come with the battery box.

He is only looking for $1500, but firm at that.

qcaTjUK.jpg

PP7GxO5.jpg

K2Z3uXm.jpg

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Dimensions and GVW? I'm assuming it's 10-12k with 6-lugs.

Dimensions I can get later this week if you need exact. The GVW may actually be 12k or over, it primarily hauled a skid-steer or other heavy equipment down from their farm (Tractor) and they always tow with Diesels so they usually buy overkill on that front.

I'd snag this if I had a stash house for storage :fu:

doo eet

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
ya i might be legit interested, but after renting a uhual that wouldn't fit my rear tire width, dimensions are important.

Judging by the elco on there, your Vette should fit without issue. What you have to consider, however, is the approach angle for the ramps. Low cars usually don't fair well on equipment trailers.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Judging by the elco on there, your Vette should fit without issue. What you have to consider, however, is the approach angle for the ramps. Low cars usually don't fair well on equipment trailers.

It has the ramps, and then it has a little 'break-over' on the trailer loading surface.

We've loaded a Challenger SRT8 onto this before, but that's not as low as a Vette.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Just checked, trailer is 6.5 wide, 18 long. The 'breakover' is about 2 feet past the lip of the trailer.

Tires are in surprisingly good shape, no real signs of rot. We don't have anything in the field to double check the wiring so I admit that's a slight unknown. If there are any wiring issues I'll correct it prior to sale.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Just checked, trailer is 6.5 wide, 18 long. The 'breakover' is about 2 feet past the lip of the trailer.

Tires are in surprisingly good shape, no real signs of rot. We don't have anything in the field to double check the wiring so I admit that's a slight unknown. If there are any wiring issues I'll correct it prior to sale.

So is that 18' to the dovetail or 18' with the dovetail? What's the width including the wheel wells?

Thread Info