2013 Ford Fusion SE 93K miles $4300

For sale is a 2013 Ford Focus SE with 93K and clear title. This car was caught in a CO hail storm and sustained hail damage (dimples in paint). Car was totaled by insurance company and bought at insurance auction. I have bought/sold 4 of these late model Fords with no issues. The upside is you get a lot of car for your money ie no mechanical issues and lower miles than you can normally buy. The downside it has hail dimples that are purely appearance. But you have the option of repairing the dimples if they bother you either now or later or in stages.
This car has Microsoft Sync radio system CD with Bluetooth, aux in and hands free phone operation, information center, and steering wheel controls. The other options include rear defroster, power windows, locks, moon roof, turn signals in side mirrors, power trunk release and cruise control. It has the fuel efficient 2.0L 4cyl (flex fuel) and manual 5 speed trans and I get 48 mpg on highway and 38 mpg average great for a daily commuter and its roomy for a compact car I am 6’04” and easily get in and out with no problems.
This car has a dent on the driver’s side rear section of car, there is a small burn/hole on driver’s seats interior needs cleaning and car needs 4 tires ($385 at most tire shops). Engine fluids are all clean and at proper levels and car starts, runs and drives with no noises, leaks or issues. There are no dash lights on.
This car is 4300 right now with clean CO title in hand. Priced much lower than the ones selling for 7K on CL and much more at dealership lots. This is a great car at a great price. Will post better pictures soon.
Contact Joe at rowekmr (at) aol.com or 773 879 zero681 with any questions.

Pic Slideshow:
http://s817.photobucket.com/user/rowekmr/slideshow/2013 Ford Focus SE

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list