2003 Mustang Cobra/8.50 cage/SRA/A2W setup roller chassis

Selling my car as a roller, it is a 17k mile clean car, it has been gone through from top to bottom and built to be a mid to low 8 second car, all the fabrication was done by a professional chassis shop and there is quite a few custom touches including the air to water setup, I have other interests that I would like to pursue and that is the reason for the sale. The car is currently set up for an LS/TH400 combo and it is motor/midplated, the floor in the trunk area has been redone to accommodate a Fuel cell/ice tank set up.

The cage on this car started as a normal 10 point cage but was heavily upgraded when the current build started, we added a dash bar, rocker bars, bay bars and X the door bars, basically a good start towards 25.5 but still able to participate in classes that don't allow a 25.5

Every part on this car is either new or like new condition, no expense spared top of the line stuff, the interior is all factory except for the rear seat delete. There is no electronics included with the car, the factory wire harness has been pulled from the car and is included with it, the entire cold side can be included with the car for the right offer or I remove it and sell the car at a lower price.

Chassis work:

*8.50 chrome moly cage(certed but expired)
*Door bars have been X'd
*Engine bay bars tied to the cage
*Motor and midplate (LS)
*Engine limiters
*Boxed front frame rails
*Upper torque boxes plated and tied to cage
*Lower torque boxes plated
*Custom transmission mount
*Custom steering column mount

Cold side:

*Precision PT3000 air to water intercooler hidden under dashboard
*Custom made cold side routed through inside drivers side fender through firewall
*Stainless and aluminum V-bands through out

Suspension/Rear end"

*Wolfe racecraft double adjustable lower and upper control arms
*Strange double adjustable coilovers with 12/110 springs
*Strange rear brakes with dual calipers
*Strange front drag brakes
*Built 8.8" with strange 33 spline axles/spool/5/8 studs/3.55 gear/9" ends
*Team Z ARB
*UPR tubular K member
*UPR tubular A arms
*UPR camber/caster plates
*QA1 adjustable struts/coil overs
*Racecraft manual brake master cylinder kit
*Racecraft manual steering rack with collapsible steering shaft
*Racecraft 2" drop spindles

Fuel system:

*Weldon pump
*All fuel lines and fittings
*5 gallon fuel cell

Misc. stuff:

*Custom made battery box in trunk with emergency shutoff
*Racecraft quick release steering wheel
*Racecraft parachute set up
*B&M shifter
*Kirkey aluminum seat
*Ice box located in trunk
*Tinted tail lights

Wheels:

Holeshot sun stars 15x10 double beadlocked
Holeshot sun stars 15x3.5 fronts
Hoosier Pro 275/60/15
Moroso DS2 fronts

The floor under the carpet and the whole underside was done with truck bedliner, the engine bay has been repainted satin white and the cage was painted with John Deer biltz paint, its a very nice satin black that holds up very well. The paint on the car is still in very good shape but not perfect paint still shines very nice, I would say its a 8.5/10.

I feel I am missing stuff so I will update the thread with better description/pictures. I am asking $old for the roller as it sits, located in Belvidere IL.

For more pictures of the build please click this link: http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/member-rides/131288-izzys-2003-cobra-build-7.html

Last edited:

Thread Info