SolarGuard Wholesaler Closeout Deal at RockAuto.com!

Keep your car, truck or SUV cooler this summer with a SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover from RockAuto. Forget about the original retail price (currently $20+ at some stores) and even the original wholesale price. These premium quality sunshades are Wholesaler Closeout priced at less than $4.00 at RockAuto.com!

The SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover fastens to the outside of your windshield, blocking the sun's rays from entering the vehicle. Heat does not build up next to the windshield, allowing the interior, the dash and the electronics behind the dash to stay cooler.

There are two available sizes, attached in seconds with an adjustable strap and rail system, to ensure an optimal fit to most cars, trucks and SUVs!

As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited. Find your SolarGuard Reflective Sunshade Windshield Cover in the RockAuto catalog under the "Tools & Universal Parts" tab, in the “Window” category under "Accessories" or simply click here.

8-16forumImg.jpg

RockAuto

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Dec 7, 2010
One regular for the wife's Honda and the others xl.

The civic it fits the window well but the mirrors are set back so you have to stretch the shit out of it. Haven't tried it on the Silverado yet.

We are sorry to hear about your concerns with the SolarGuard Reflective Windshield Covers! While they do come in two sizes to fit most vehicles, they are a universal product, so they may not fit each vehicle perfectly. This is the case especially for those vehicles with unique features, such as those with mirrors sitting further back than normal. Hopefully you can find use for your cover on one of your vehicles! [MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION]

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
One regular for the wife's Honda and the others xl.

The civic it fits the window well but the mirrors are set back so you have to stretch the shit out of it. Haven't tried it on the Silverado yet.

ah the silverado you should be good with the XL

mine fits really well.

i dont know how it's going to fit on my big truck with the tow mirrors though

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
We are sorry to hear about your concerns with the SolarGuard Reflective Windshield Covers! While they do come in two sizes to fit most vehicles, they are a universal product, so they may not fit each vehicle perfectly. This is the case especially for those vehicles with unique features, such as those with mirrors sitting further back than normal. Hopefully you can find use for your cover on one of your vehicles! [MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION]

No worries, it was a gamble

ah the silverado you should be good with the XL

mine fits really well.

i dont know how it's going to fit on my big truck with the tow mirrors though

Haven't tried it on the truck yet. The cucv, it was a hell of a stretch to get it around both mirrors and then it just pulled them out of adjustment. It also sticks like a foot above the window :rofl:

Can't wait for the wind to just rip it off most likely.

Thread Info