GI 1995 Taurus SHO Project

In light of just how many projects I still have around the house, picking up this project may have been overly ambitious as I don't know when I'm going to have time to tackle it...

Just posting this to see if anyone is interested;

1995 Taurus SHO MTX, Green on Tan half and half.
~100K on the clock.

The 3.0 in it has a spun bearing, but it runs/drives/shifts for the sake of proving the trans and brakes are good.

I have a 3.0 sitting waiting to go in it.

Car is straight, has assorted blemishes with its age, and rust JUST starting on the driver side rear wheel well.

Car has nearly new tires on gen4 wheels, but I also have a full set of Slicers to go with it to move the tires onto. LOTS of spare parts, and being a 95 its essentially the last hurrah of the Gen2 (so hard button climate control, better front knuckles/brakes, and a few other goodies).

Just looking to get what I have into it, back out of it, so I'm just asking $500. Drop the motor into this, and have a nasty little DD for cheap or track-rat.

Brand new battery and serpentine belt as well.

Lots of pics here:

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/foru...nt-inside.html

33971B18-C60B-4720-A055-C5CF7E958054_zpsmbiott1u.jpg

Last edited:

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'm going to continue to try to, the amount of work that I need to do around the house seems never ending :tear:.

Like I said, just GI, I doubt anyone is going to actually be interested in this since you already bought yours.

I wouldn't have bought something like that, I can't store my S2000 outside even in the nice ass area I live in. Too much risk of it getting stolen so a project like that wouldn't be an option.

Thread Info