2014 Twin Turbo Mustang $26,500

Price Drop!! 2014 Twin Turbo Mustang $24,000

$24,000!!!!
He's leaving next Wednesday and wants it gone by then or it goes with him.

Posting for a buddy, just gonna copy his quick fb for sale add, if you need any details or more pics feel free to message me about it as I'm pretty familiar with the car.
On3 turbo kit with some of it powder coated and sits on dark stars.
Has a 5c converter in it and is tuned by sye at on3

Need to sell my mustang before i leave for florida. This is the final cut on the cars price ive knock it down to 24,000. Only did this because i just put another 3k miles on it down in florida on vacation. Guess what? A 700+hp car can be that damn reliable and get 23mpg highway. If anyone needs major details ask. I have now priced the car to almost down to the actually stock book value. Anyone want a daily racecar they dont have to pay for parts or labor? Come get it. 63k miles and counting. Ac and everything works as it should. Comes with stock wheels and drag wheels for this price. Car went 10.13@136mph 2 weeks ago at the drag strip out testing and still has room left in it if you feel like turning it up more.
The car has a lot more in it, just needs a fuel system and to be turned up. Right now it's maxed on the BAP and single pump on e85. I'm confident that with just another track visit messing with the tire pressure it'll go 9's on 7lbs which is crazy.

ef050291118584adebd611dfa6c12eba.jpg

614aead4c2dae39a07a58e4943ec2df4.jpg

32cfc9dc12ea34407414358e452ba64e.jpg

Last edited:

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hrmmm here I was going to buy a RS. But this is very tempting!!! Maybe time to hit up PenFed

Problem you are going to run into is the same issue he is running into selling it. It won't appraise for that dollar amount. Not even close. Therefore you will have a harder time getting a loan. Nada value on the car is 22k for clean retail from a dealer. Both shibby and I have tried to tell him that it's gunna be a tough sell, but because of the situation he's in this is the price of the car. He got all butt hurt about it.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Problem you are going to run into is the same issue he is running into selling it. It won't appraise for that dollar amount. Not even close. Therefore you will have a harder time getting a loan. Nada value on the car is 22k for clean retail from a dealer. Both shibby and I have tried to tell him that it's gunna be a tough sell, but because of the situation he's in this is the price of the car. He got all butt hurt about it.

Well that I understand. Someone buying this has to understand all the extra work/time/parts into this car. That person will have to pony up and pay cash out of pocket and not try and finance the whole car. I agree that it will take longer to sell as not everyone is willing to do that on a car like this. But I would imagine it will happen. Telling someone to sell there highly modified car for market value on a stock one can be insulting. But the seller has to except it will not sell quick.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Well that I understand. Someone buying this has to understand all the extra work/time/parts into this car. That person will have to pony up and pay cash out of pocket and not try and finance the whole car. I agree that it will take longer to sell as not everyone is willing to do that on a car like this. But I would imagine it will happen. Telling someone to sell there highly modified car for market value on a stock one can be insulting. But the seller has to except it will not sell quick.

If there is market someone will buy it. I sold my Turbo 350z for double book value 8 hours after putting it up.

Thread Info