FS: Turbo LS Swapped 95 Mustang 600+whp 14k

Not sure if its allowed to just post a link to my ebay listing, but ill give it a shot. let me know if anyone has any questions. This car will make well over 700 with the addition of a boost controller. Im only looking to sell to buy a bike.

1995 Ford Mustang | eBay

Ill copy the entire info list, but the cliffs are....

SBE 5.3, LJMS s2 cam, s475 T6 96mm/1.10ar, th400 with brake rmvb, custom turbo kit with 5" bumper exit downpipe. made 604 on 13psi, will easily make more with more boost. tuned on pump e85 and the fuel system will support 1000whp on corn.

I'm selling my 95 ls swapped mustang. Located in Ottawa, Illinois. The odometer on the cluster is within 300 miles of the mileage of the car. Right at 72k. Looking for cash no trades please

So here's the rundown of the car.

The engine/powertrain needs nothing other than hook up the trans brake and it's ready to rock and roll. I'd recommend some rear upper control arms to set the pinion angle but it seems to drive fine with no driveline vibration. I'd also recommend welding the torque boxes up before hard launches...they aren't broken or anything I just know they can be a weak link.

It has 11 psi springs in the gates, and makes right at 13 and holds steady. I have springs for both to up the boost or you can add a boost controller.

The transmission is a freshly rebuilt Coan unit and I just put a new pump in it. It has a trans brake but I haven't hooked it up yet. I got the trans with the car, and was told it was good to 1000hp. I don't have a reason to doubt it, contacted coan and confirmed the previous owner bought it from them. It works fantastic. Runs on type f. The converter was actually spec'd for nitrous, but it's what I had so I went with it and it's probably a tad tight, but really works well. My plan was to run it for this season and see where I'm at before spending 1k on one. I think it'll take the car well into the 9s.

The body is straight, no dents, dings or scratches. No rust anywhere (Texas car)
However it has been repainted (before I owned it) Still the original ZX white paint color but they did some lackluster prep work in a couple spots. It has some rough spots where they didn't prep it well enough before paint. It shines nicely and is clean, but you can see the spots if your looking for them up close. I'll try my best to get pictures of them but it's tough. It has a new trunk lid with no spoiler holes that is painted perfectly and matches fantastic. The right front turn signal doesn't work, but I'm going to try to have that resolved before the sale.

Has some sort of 3-4" cowl hood I believe it's a cervenies. No damage and uses the factory latch. I'd probably recommend hood pins to be safe.

I don't believe it's a true cobra car, but has all the exterior cobra pieces. I had to trim the front bumper to clear the massive intercooler and it could use some more trimming to make it look perfect, but you don't notice it unless you're really looking.

All 4 tires are brand new, the rear fenders have been rolled, and the inner fender wells have been massaged (bfh) to clear a 28" tire. I can't keep a balance on the front skinnys, it gets a vibration from like 55-70. Above 75 it's gone. Not sure if it's just bc the tires are so small or what but it's good for a few miles and then it's off again.

Almost everything on this car is brand new fuel pump was just rebuilt at magnafuel, fpr is new, transmission, radiator/fan, turbo and components. The fbody oil pan tucks up under the k member and it has tubular front bumper support and lower radiator support. And the radiator is tucked inside the support, and won't be crushed if the front end comes down hard.

I didn't cut any corners with the supporting mods because I planned to run this motor for a year or two then build a 370 and go for 4 digit hp. I'll try to get pictures of everything if you'd like other pictures please feel free to contact me.

I have a transport company I've used several times that is very reputable and has competitive prices if someone isn't local. I'm happy to meet within reason.

I have paperwork and receipts of well over 12k, and probably spent another 5 or 6 I don't have.
That being said this is priced to sell at 16k.

Here's a complete list of the setup:
-Engine/powertrain-

Sbe 04 5.3 motor with stock 706 heads

Forced inductions T6 S475 96mm 1.10ar

Dual precision 39mm wastegates

A2a intercooler 3" piping

Ljms stage 2 cam

Btr spring/titanium retainer kit

Ls6 intake/tb

Btr trunion kit

Ls9 Head gaskets

Arp head studs

Almost all ARP hardware (went a little overboard lol) bellhousing, starter, valley cover, waterpump, intake and front cover bolts all polished Arp.

Custom turbo kit, 2.25" crossover true twin scroll with 5" bumper exit downpipe

66 mustang 3 row radiator/deraile fan

Coan th400 fresh build with rmvb and trans brake w/Coan converter. Jw ultrabell Sfi bellhousing and tci sfi flexplate. Shifts perfect, very crisp not neck snapping though.

Hurst quarter stick pistol grip shifter with button.

Ptc custom steel driveshaft rated to 1000hp

Mighty mouse pcv catch can

PSI custom wiring harness 0411 pcm

Fbody oil pan

Glenns performance 16gal sumped fuel tank

160# Bosch injectors. Magnafuel 4303 fuel pump, pre and post magnafuel filters. -10 feed -8 return. Holley billet rails and aeromotive a1000 regulator. Runs on pump e85

-Body/interior-

Wolfe 8 point roll bar
Stock leather seats, power drivers. Normal wear for 20yr old car. No large tears
Hvac is all intact and working. No passenger airbag (pcm)
Wipers work
Brand new windshield
Nice tint
Battery relocated to trunk w/ cut off switch
Fbody cluster with working speedo, tach, oil pressure, coolant temp gauges.
Weld pro stars 15Ă—10 rear with brand new et street pro 275/60/15 and front skinnys
New brake pads and rotors all the way around. Abs has been deleted.

-Suspension-

Aje k member, and front control arms.
Flaming river manual rack w/ matching steering shaft and bump steer kit
Strange single adjustable coil overs in front
Single adjustable strange shocks in rear.
Aftermarket lower control arms in rear (not sure brand non-adjustable)
Welded subframe connectors
8.8 rear with some sort of lsd (unsure of brand) and 33 spline axles (believe moser) and brand new 3.27 gears. Strange 1350 pinion flange. Holds power great no noise.

Car was tuned by Timmy at Sound Performance and runs perfect. Made right at 600whp on the wastegates at 13psi on a conservative tune. It will easily make north of 700 and go well into the single digits, just needs to be turned up.

Attachments

• 13177604_1276626932365332_9001821527791403474_n.jpg
    13177604_1276626932365332_9001821527791403474_n.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 177

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
Wow impressive... I am very enticed and I'm not a mustang guy at all. Very nice build, GLWS!

thanks man. its a fun car, im just easily bored i guess. I have waaaay to many coals in the fire. adulting sucks, i just want to play golf, race cars, ride bikes, upgrade my house, have a family, go on vacation, and retire. is that too much to ask lol???

Thread Info