Grand Prix Special Edition/40th/Dayton spoiler, roof rails, etc & other GP/GTP parts

Pontiac Grand Prix 40th Anniversary/Dayton 500/Special Edition specific spoiler & HUD

I have some parts for sale that I took off of my black 4-door 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Special Edition before junking it. I may have additional parts I will list as I come across them, but the parts I currently have ready to go are listed below (followed by pics).

*There are no "dibs", as I do not hold parts for anyone. First to pay for the part gets it.* If you are serious about buying, or are looking to get more than one item, there is some room to talk on pricing, but please do not bother with lowball offers. Payment can be cash in person, or as a gift payment through PayPal in advance.

I would prefer not to ship the larger pieces, so locals will have first crack/preference on those. I live in the Naperville/East Aurora area and am willing to meet with someone up to the Warrenville, Lisle, West Chicago, etc. area, but no further.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

SPECIAL EDITION SPECIFIC PARTS

*SOLD* Spoiler (without trunk lid) - $90 FIRM This is the same spoiler found on the 2000 Daytona 500 and 40th Anniversary Editions. Clear coat peeling badly on spoiler, but in otherwise solid shape. NO TRUNK LID!

*SOLD* Special Edition roof rails/fences - $140 Again, same as found on the 2000 Daytona 500 and 40th Anniversary Editions. In pretty solid overall condition. Also fits the Monte Carlo!

*SOLD* Special Edition 2-tone interior - $250 2-tone charcoal/graphite and light gray. Includes front passenger seat, both parts of back seat, all 4 door panels (sedan) and gray dash and center console trim pieces. The driver's seat was rough, so I did not keep it. The rest is in decent shape.

REGULAR GP/GTP PARTS

Heads-up display (HUD) - $80 Includes HUD unit, dash cover and switches; wire harnesses can be included if needed.

*SOLD* Driver Info Center (DIC) - $30 Works perfectly.

*SOLD* Factory 7-band EQ CD Player - $30 Some of the lights stopped working after I opened up the faceplate to swap display light bulbs, but the display works and it plays CDs without a problem.

*SOLD* Front strut tower bar - $15/each *only 1 left* - These are the same bars found on the Regal GS and Monte Carlo SS, as well as the GMPP handling kit upgrade. Can be used on front or rear. There's a little bit of rust where the bolts were, but they're in decent overall shape.

*SOLD* GMPP font & rear sway bar kit - $130 Only about 1000 miles on these. This upgrades the front sway bar to 34mm. The ends of the stock hollow sway bars are known for rusting out and breaking off. If you have to replace it anyway, might as well upgrade! Comes with end links and bushings.

*SOLD* ZZP 3" catted bolt-in downpipe - $200 This is 100% brand new. I bought it several years ago and never installed it. It is currently $220+ shipping on ZZP's site to configure a downpipe this way, so you can save a decent chunk of change.

SEsplr1.jpg

SEsplr2.jpg

SEsplr3.jpg

SEsplr4.jpg

Last edited:
What do you still have in the form of mirrors, D? My 99 I just bought needs one.

Ohhh.....I've got a few.... :D

IMG_5031B.jpg

More kinds than ever now. Hit me up when you're ready (don't want to turn this into a thread about the mirrors).

There is a part of me that wants this spoiler...even though I don't have the car anymore! Have you tried the "Grand Prix / 3800 Fan" FB page? I'm sure you'd sell this lickitty-split, but would have to ship!

I know the feeling. I still have stuff left over from my McLaren GPs and AWD 6000s that I can't bring myself to sell yet even though I haven't owned any of those in years.

I don't have social media, so FB fan page would be a no go.

Thread Info