11-14 5.0 coyote off road pipe

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
with stock mufflers it sounds like stock from inside the car, and warranty's are gay

My car has GT500's on it, which are pretty quiet when you aren't burying your foot to the floor.

Can someone remind me what the sound difference is between H and X pipes is? I'm having trouble finding a good comparison video specific for the Coyotes as the camera is always jammed into the tail pipe and just sounds like ass.

*Edit*

Reminder, My car is an MT-82 car, Warranties are my friend until the power train warranty is up...

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
My car has GT500's on it, which are pretty quiet when you aren't burying your foot to the floor.

Can someone remind me what the sound difference is between H and X pipes is? I'm having trouble finding a good comparison video specific for the Coyotes as the camera is always jammed into the tail pipe and just sounds like ass.

*Edit*

Reminder, My car is an MT-82 car, Warranties are my friend until the power train warranty is up...

not a great video but a video non the less, its quite a bit more quiet with the resonators on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-BtUTLiEik

Bodyman

Regular
Nov 21, 2010
Warrenton,MO

*Edit*

You got best matched mufflers for this H ive heard. I can understand warranty Fomoco has tighten ther belt on warranties & aft parts.

Bodyman

Regular
Nov 21, 2010
Warrenton,MO
Good luck, I'm selling the coated X-pipe from Lethal for a little less, and haven't found any interest. I also searched everywhere when I bought mine.

I know im shocked no one wants it or youres? This H has never even been installed. Never could find a deal on 1 then once i bought from LP I came accross one. Course at this point im open to offers sense I no longer have the car. Glws on youres!!

Thread Info