2001 Audi AllRoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2001 Audi Allroad that I purchased and drove through this past winter and put quite a bit of money into it to prepare it for winter. With spring coming and other projects, I have no need to keep this and am looking to sell it (as well as I've purchased yet another car). Runs strong, turbos don't blow smoke, transmission shifts smoothly. Obviously those familiar following this car are aware that I haven't had the best luck with it, which is another reason why I'm looking to move on, I'm eating a loss on the car and life goes on. I have receipts for everything.

Has Sunroof, Heated seats (Front and rear), Heated steering wheel, Tint all around, power everything, The Optional Audio system, OEM Dog Barrier, OEM Cargo Cover, Just about everything...

Car has 135,XXX miles on it, and is a Twin Turbo 2.7 V6.

Has had the following replaced:
All new tires
Battery
Fuel Pump
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Pump Relay
Crank Position Sensor (which was why I replaced fueling things chasing a problem caused by this sensor)
Vacuum lines
Valve Cover Gaskets
Cam Plug Seals
Spark Plugs
Oil and Filter change
Air Filter
Cabin Filter

Car comes with:
Front Coil Suspension Conversion
Front air line fittings for air suspension
Spare pair of Air Springs/Shocks.
(I purchased it with the coil conversion installed, restored the air suspension, and then found that the line fitting was what was leaking).
SAI Delete Kit (Block off plates for the secondary air injection emission shenanigans, which is known to cause vac leaks).
Roof Rack Rails
VAG-COM Scan tool
Trans Flush/Filter kit

Issues:
Drivers power window needs a slider clip replaced (Goes up and down, but needs assistance getting back up)
Drivers Door latch needs to be adjusted (latches when closed gently, doesn't like to be slamed)
Sunroof track needs to be cleaned
Air Suspension holds air, but leaks out over a few days due to the fitting (Which is included, will try to tackle this in the next week or two).
Alternator is going out (Battery is new, but not consistently getting full charge).
Is throwing torque converter CEL (Drives/Shifts fine, including a flush kit)

All of these are fairly common items on these cars (half the items I'm including multiple options to correct along with sale), but this specific car is quite clean (Florida car), reasonably low mileage, and by far the cheapest one in the area, I'm pretty firm at $2500 as I'm already loosing money at that with how much I've put into it. Clean/Clear title in my name in hand.

Max Height

Max Low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• Dasfinc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list