2003 Mercury Marauder Cheap Quick Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a 2003 Marauder with 117,938 miles. It was bought at auction with salvage title (American Family Insurance). I couldn't check it out in person before the auction but from listing pics it shows one wheel detached (with force). I will check further in person tomorrow. They listed that they do not have the keys but I will see what they do have. I do know of a mobile service that can cut keys if it is needed (for extra). There is some body damage on rear lower drivers side. This would be an excellent parts car for someone who needs parts for his Marauder or wants to convert their Crown Vic/Marquis. Or for someone who wants a the engine to swap into their Mustang.

These were only made 2 years with the 4.6L 32v engine that was installed in the Mach 1 (and Aviator). I checked the Marauder forums and the popular mod is SC and many were 440-600 depending on the SC and supporting mods.

Price is 2200 as is on my trailer but if buyer arranges their transportation that can be lowered.

Vehicle is located in Markham. I only have a few days to leave there so I am looking for a quick sale.

Questions contact Joe at rowekmr(at)aol.com or 773 879 zero681

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Update:

Went to yard and they wouldn't allow me unto the property to personally inspect it or take pics which I normally do at other yards. I was told they had a problem with theft so maybe that is what happened to the keys. But I was contacted by previous owner today who had it a few weeks after buying from 2nd owner who had it for 5 years. He said the car was struck while parked on the street by small sedan locally. The impact broke the rim, rear axle and damaged rear body and the front suspension was damaged by the curb it contacted. Before impact there was nothing wrong with car and he recently had the timing chain replaced ($900) and confirmed engine operation by starting it after accident. I should have keys by the 28th. Also flatbed tow service can provide transportation for those without means with arrangements for their fee.

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
I got the keys and inspected it today. The left rear door is stuck. The engine starts and runs fine and I straightened the front wheels with the steering wheel so it will just need 1 dolly for the left rear to unload it. This yard has front end loaders and will load it no problem. I'll try to upload the pics I took but not much better quality it was a ice storm today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list