2010 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a 2010 Ford Fusion SEL AWD with 75K miles. It is the SEL edition so it has the 3.0L V6 (flex fuel) with all the power options. It has climate control, digital dash, blue tooth phone/music, satellite receiver, steering wheel controls, information center, Ford Sync, LED mood lights (choose color), fog lights, keyless entrance and key fob and the highly desirable AWD for our notorious inclement weather.
This car was originally corporate owned and got into a minor accident that resulted in a dent in the rear door, hood, grille and fender but the insurance adjuster totaled it. It was sold at insurance auction and IL rebuilder replaced the fender and hood and had the title converted into rebuilt (after IL DOT and SOS Police inspections) then I bought it for my son who needed a car for commuting while in college. Well after a few months of paying payments (wasn’t a gift) he changed his mind and wanted a cheap cash car so I took it myself. I had a Ford lead body man go over it replacing the front grille and driver’s side headlight and repainting some of the body after removing more small dents. He used Ford OEM parts and paint and it looks great.
This car only had 71K when bought and now has about 76K with NO ISSUES. This car is amazingly efficient getting 31 mpg on highway (try that with AWD SUV) yet has room for 5 and is easy to maneuver and park. The car was recently detailed and is ready for the winter and a new home.

Car is listed at 8500

Contact Joe at 773 879 zero681 or rowekmr (at) aol.com with questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list