FS:2001 Audi A6? 2.7T $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
[EDIT:] I just looked it up - I guess this is an allroad. I just assumed that was some trim package or something for an A6/A4 whatever
I'm posting this on behalf of my friend pete.
He's decided to finally just sell his audi. It has a couple loose ends to be tied up but it's a potentially solid car. I don't know all the details or anything so just call/text pete. Side note, he's the guy to talk to about graphic design or anything of that nature if you need something like that. He works at billet specialties.

630-796-5781
He's located in Lisle right off rt34(ogden)

Here's some just shitty pictures. Car's mostly just been sitting around getting leaves poured on it since he moved.

A few things I know about it but ask pete I could be mistaken:
*perfect title
*was backed into (no serious accidents) hence the bumper and stuff being replaced on the front
*new suspension all around (replaced the air ride stuff with coilovers)
*I think he was saying he was having an intermittent issue with the fuel pump but other than that the motor/trans are great - car runs and drives fine
*exterior has a couple little flaws from what i could see but overall decent, interior is beautiful

Looking for the first $1500 to take it.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Hard to tell from the pics;

Is the hood popped in the pics?

Headlight mount is obviously mulched, is the core support intact? Looks like the fender is Mulched also on that corner, is that correct?

Any other details on the fuel pump issue, I'll almost certainly take it if I can get some more detail, I need a dog hauler/winter car.

*Edit*

Left him a VM as I'd imagine you wouldn't know much past what you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info