2003 Chrysler Town & Country

For sale is 03 Chrysler Town and Country with 152K miles. This is my 3rd minivan and like the others it never let me down. I use it to haul kids or big things around without driving the truck. I am the second owner done a few things (window regulator, AC charge, windshield replaced) but basically just gas it up and drive it. It gets decent fuel economy (25 mpg highway) so I prefer to use it for family trips because it has seats and space for everyone and everything we bring. Has all power options, 6 CD changer and DVD player so can keep everyone entertained. I'm asking 1.7k obo on CL but TCG members get preferred pricing :wavey:.

2003 Chrysler Town and Country

00W0W_as449aIJNhd_600x450.jpg

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
I agree I originally wanted a 2005 model until I sat in the seats. I work different side jobs and sometimes have to wait in my car for work and these are most comfortable for sleeping in reclined.

These things are great in the snow.sold ours with 200k, still running strong. This year is great because it has real seats. The first Gen stow and go were terrible to sit in.

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list